Men....why? why? why?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Stimp profile image60
    Stimpposted 13 years ago

So, I've met more then a few men who are in the same situation:  "gee met a chick, she was hot, we dated, she ASSURED me she was [on the pill, couldn't get pregnant, insert excuse here].  "I continued to  have relations with her KNOWING what a btch she was but a good lay......suddenly, gee, I'm gonna be a dad.  Okay....I'LL STAY WITH HER BECAUSE OF THE BABY."  First of all.... are you fkn KIDDING ME?  YOu can be a father without giving your soul to the devil....aside from that, THEN YOU HAVE MORE CHILDREN WITH THIS PERSON KNOWING WHAT A PIECE OF LOW LEVEL GARBAGE THEY ARE?

Good God, help me to understand the thinking.  No matter how good the sex is that you provide, if you are a prick to me, you ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE BOX.  Why do you all not think the same....you can get a good lay any day any time from some slut in the bar who probably will insist on a double condom and is on the pill.....yet, you choose this person who has belittled, battered and abused you over and over and over again.....and STILL procreate with her....W   T   F   ???? So, is your thinking that cuz she can do the splits in bed or give a good bj that she's automatically a good parent.  Good lord.  Hey start asking questions that step outside the boundaries of WELFARE and SOCIAL SERVICES and see what she says. 

Guys, please please please TELL ME WHAT THE F?  Why would you purposely bring yet one more child into a sucky situation....why?  Because she is such a good lay???  Is that what you are going to share with your kid "well, son, she sucks as a person but hey that bj that night was phenominal and hey one thing led to another and here you are."  Is THAT what you are going to share????  What?  I hear this time and time again......I'm just not buying the excuses any longer.

BTW:  Chicks if you ARE reading this and you are all like "oh ya, I fooled a guy like this and now I'm all financially secure and I have a child I can use from now until the day he/she dies.  Let me assure you......YOU SUCK AND YOU SUCK IN A BIG WAY....YOU ARE A PARASITE AND TRASH....NOT MATTER WHAT COLOR YOU ARE.

1. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you trust her to do it..wow!

For The Guys:
      Don't you know that many women try to trap a guy this way.

You need to always be responsible and protect yourself

Why..Why..Why.....

1. Stimp profile image60
        Stimpposted 13 years agoin reply to this

THANK YOU.......

2. Stimp profile image60
    Stimpposted 13 years ago

I see no one cares to comment....must have hit a nerve. Hmmmmm... more of you out there than I originally thought.   Well, if it's you....write your name on a piece of paper and the word LIFE under it....then write FAIL underneath that.  Maybe that'll sum it up for ya.

3. Diane Inside profile image70
    Diane Insideposted 13 years ago

What about the man who says he wants children gets into the relationship then marries, then says I want no children. That has happened to me. So While I agree, women do this and it is dispicable, I went into this relationship letting him know I wanted children, and he said so does he, now after marriage he has changed his mind.

Actually I think he never wants children and only said he did, to keep me in the relationship.

1. Stimp profile image60

And that's B.S. as well.   There is alot of "false advertising" out there as well.  I'm sorry to hear about that.  I wish you the best, hon.

1. Diane Inside profile image70
        Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Stimp, I was kinda agreeing with you about the men not protecting themselves then wining about staying with the women who do this.

But then I realized that I am sort of like those men only in reverse. Too stupid to have seen the signs I guess.

1. Stimp profile image60

You know what....you DIDN'T bring not one but more than one child into a shitty situation, that I know of.  YOu were lead to believe that this person wanted children.  What were you to think?  In my scenerio.....the women say they are all "good" then 2 weeks later "ooooppss...giggle giggle, I guess I'm pregnant"....WAAAAAYYYY different situation than yours.  I do happen to know some women that are in the same situation as yourself and its not to be compared to this.  I, too, had a husband that promised the world.  I just didn't know what the rules were to get "that world".  Once I figured the rules, I wasn't playin the game....thus, we are no longer together and HE is now back with the same woman who said she couldn't get knocked up AND the same woman he chose to procreate with and the same woman he told me he didn't even like let alone love.....now they are living happily ever after....that some crazy stuff right there. 

Don't blame yourself.  It was false advertising and HE should be ashamed of himself for putting you in that situation.

Thanks, I know you are right.  No I do not have any children, just to clarify.

Sorry that happened to you.  Don't you just wish you had a built in lie detector, I know I wish I did.

Men! Can't live with em, Can't shoot em!  smile

1. profile image0
              Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

thank god, as that would really hurt if you ladies did shoot us.  lollol

Nah, would never shoot em, I could probably think of some other form of torture that is more fun. big_smile

1. profile image0

lollollol i'll bet. wink lollol

2. Cagsil profile image71
              Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Since I am a man, I'm going to butt in with my whole two cents.

The "built-in" lie detector already exists. The question is do you know how to use it? It will require you to be honest with yourself and pay close attention to him. To pay close attention, close enough, so you can detect lies. Listen to everything said and look at every body movement.

That is the best protection you can give yourself.
              That goes both ways. wink

1. Stimp profile image60

Yes, Cags, and wouldn't it be wonderful if dudes could use this "Lie Detector" they apparently have automatically installed and for which you claim is always on.  I think the number of troubled kids out there would diminish substancially, Why?  BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T BE HERE AND BEING RAISED BY TRASH.....

So, now you all know what is stuck in Stimp's craw today....LOL.

2. Stimp profile image60

You ARE NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, maybe Naive, is a better word.

4. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

nah, your not naive or stupid diane.  your husband should've been more honest with you about what he wanted.  seriously, i know some guys will often lie to a girl to get her, but that still doesn't make it right.  I'm sorry to hear that happened to you though.

Thanks Steve, I agree but whats done is done, now all I can do is deal with it.

But thanks for the understanding, it's nice to hear that people agree with the way I feel about it. Sometimes I get different reactions from people around me. They do no sympathize in the least.

1. profile image0

Well im sure your husband is a very lucky man then to have a wife like you that's willing to understand and still love him, even though he did deceive you about his intentions.  however, it's like i always say when it comes to love, you have to not only love a person for all their good qualities, but you have to love them for all their flaws too, as that's what true love is.

Yes that is what true love is, I totally agree.  And I do,  I just have to make peace with the fact that I will never have children, and I know to some people they don't think that is a big deal.

But it is something I am struggling with. 

But I will be fine.

I kinda feel bad I think I got this thread off track, Sorry Stimp.

2. Stimp profile image60

Your husband better thank his lucky gawddam stars you aren't like the tramps who I described in my first post....or he would have kids cuz "ooooopppps, honey, I guess I did forget to take my pill for a couple months.....giggle giggle."

5. TeaRish profile image59
    TeaRishposted 13 years ago

just............ wow............
    well for one thing... MOST men are stupid and insist that it's okay to go 'commando' because a condom, apparently, takes away the "best" sensation.  i.e. selfish and lazy and/or cheap (condoms cost $$$).
    specific women... like the risk of 'knowing' they're 'getting away' with something.

How hard is it to get neutered/spayed?
    It's a HELL of a lot cheaper to spend a quick couple hundred bucks NOW, then hundreds of thousands of dollars raising an unwanted/neglected/unloved human being.
    Most of 'these people' treat their pets better than they treat their kids.

Bunch a lazy, self centered, cheap, thieving, irresponsible, F*CKS.

I worked my *SS off for my kids and I haven't used 'the system' in many many MANY years and I'm quite sure I've paid what little I used back, hundreds of times over.

sickens me to even THINK there are people still around with less evolutionary genes and believe it's okay to "pass it on" to the unwanted/neglected/unloved people they're bringing into the world.
    grade F jerks.  The whole lot of them.
    it's pure stupidity.

6. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I know some women who use babies for money and to cling to a man, which is wrong and for men to procreate and then just leave them, even if they give money, being there for them is the most important thing.

Some men take importance to procreation thing - manhood etc, it is beyond that.

I don't know why some women do these things, taking care of a baby entails a great responsibility, the motive is not good at the very start.
    And for men to do these stuff while they are in a relationship is crazy..

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)