jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

He don't want me!

1. profile image59
    JewelzPinkPonyposted 6 years ago

After 10 and 3 kids the man I love told me he never love me!How do I get over this?
    http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4574518_f248.jpg

1. unfiltered profile image58
      unfilteredposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, time. Time and a lot of company. Save your love for your kids. They are all that matters now. If your heart is open, you will find love ...real love and the last love you thought you had, will seem like a distant memory. Hang in there!

2. speedbird profile image59
      speedbirdposted 6 years ago in reply to this

10 years together with 3 kids and he says he doesn't love you? You must be dealing with a psychopath, get over and let him know that he should be prepared to pay upkeep for his kids.

1. Bronson_Hub profile image60
        Bronson_Hubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I was wondering what the 10 referred to.  Thank you smile

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

He said that he has never loved you. If so, then what was the purpose of spending so much time with you and fostering 3 children? hmm

Manipulation, dishonesty, alpha-male, player comes to mind. A psychopath. Be glad you're no longer with him. smile

Alpha males don't manipulate or lie.  That would hinder their alpha status tongue  Awesomely honest and reproductively desirable smile  This guy sounds like the envious sub-alpha male who lied and cheated to get into someone's pants because on his own merits and personality he would never stand a chance.

And hi!

3. lady_love158 profile image59
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

Time... trust me you'll find someone that will love and appreciate you just the way you are! It's important to remember that his failure to give you the love you deserve is NOT your fault... it's not any kind of failure on your part... try to view this as an opportunity to find the love of your life and not as a loss.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

WOW... LadyLove is a good relationship adviser. She should concentrate in the gender and relationship forums

4. Greek One profile image77
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

I KNEW he couldn't be trusted!

I flucking love you.  smile

5. paradigmsearch profile image84
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

"He don't want me!"

The psychology research experiments continue…

Anything to report yet, good sir?

working