jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Does second marriage brings double happiness?

1. pharuk temmy t profile image61
    pharuk temmy tposted 5 years ago

What is the happiness and sorrow going into a second marriage would bring? Is there any?

1. Trsmd profile image56
      Trsmdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If both the wives are living together, then that will be bring you still joyous!!!!

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image62
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...no, it's sumthin' about the third or fourth being a charm....i think...i can't remember...i'm on to no. 8...it's my fate....

1. recommend1 profile image66
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think this is more - serial offense at leisure repents !!!   big_smile

3. pharuk temmy t profile image61

Thank you somewayouttahere,I'm glad you are taking it by fate.

4. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

My 2nd marriage is WAY better than my first!

The same for me - I put it down to my ability to learn, even if it is always by the hardest way !

1. habee profile image90
        habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol. You sound a lot like me!

In this respect it would seem so - but in others we are very different I think, you lean right and I lean left, you lean toward a god and I lean toward reason, I catch fish . . . . .

5. pharuk temmy t profile image61

Trsmd are you saying there is love in sharing?

6. pharuk temmy t profile image61

Habee, thank you for your contribution,well one would never know until someone had given you the reason to try another way... Now your trying has brought you an endless happiness I assume?

7. pharuk temmy t profile image61

Recommend1, thank you. I appreciate your comment.

8. wheelinallover profile image80
    wheelinalloverposted 5 years ago

For some poor souls the third time is a charm. When you marry in haste you are more than likely going to repent in leisure. It took me three times to get it right partly because I did it right that time. I spent a year getting to know my future wife. It was time well spent because we knew we were right for each other, actually we knew it on the first date and still waited just to be sure. The sad truth is when you marry someone you become part of their family. If you can't get along with the future in laws sometimes it is best to find someone new.

My case and point and why I was married three times. My first wife slept with one of her relatives while we were married. I actually walked in and caught her in bed with him.

The second wife threw my father to the floor when he came to watch the children so she could work. They had been sick and my father told her he was going to take them to his house to watch them. She expected him to stay and clean up the mess behind two children who had lost their supper more than once.

A few months later my mother sent me to check on my grandmother who was 1300 miles away. My wife became so upset she blew up the car, closed all the checking accounts, and moved to where I couldn't find her after she threatened to kill my mother.

9. pharuk temmy t profile image61

Hi wheelinallover,"its better to be late than to be the late" I appreciate your comments and your story is to be told.its always end up sorrowful when you don't know them well before you get married to them...

working