* Stay true to God's will and word.
* Read Scripture daily and meditate on it day and night.
* Continue on in the one true faith.
* Allow no good thing to pass before your eyes.
* Rebuke evil in all its forms and ways.
* Live a life free from moral corruption and spiritual compromise.
* Do not become engrossed in the things of this world.
* Carry on with good deeds of the Spirit.
* Show the love of God to all that you meet.
* Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar without complaint.
* Pray, pray and give thanks without ceasing.
* Resist the temptation to worry about things.
* Share the love of God with someone new each week.
* Pray for those who persecute you.
* Forgive someone that you have held a grudge against.
* Do not let the sun set with anger still in your heart.
* Donate your time to charitable works.
* Visit those who are imprisoned or infirm.
* Practice what you preach.
* Perform random acts of kindness (in secret). Without thanks.
These are just a few things that a Child of God might want to work on throughout the year. This is not a definitive list, but it is a start. Good luck. - C.J.