jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Why is it that some people hate those that fight/ call for freedom.

1. davidkaluge profile image73
    davidkalugeposted 5 years ago

It hurts that some people hate those that call/fight for the liberty of all especially when it is religious liberty. I find it hard to understand it even when such calls protects their own right. Although, it is because such people think only they should be heard.

1. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I hate that. What are you being denied? I will fight for you - side by side brother. You and me against the haters!
      http://thaumaturgical.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/haters.png

1. C-ing Eye profile image60
        C-ing Eyeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Be nice. Live and let live.

2. C-ing Eye profile image60
      C-ing Eyeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. Do you mean fighting to free Christians who are imprisoned (many tortured) in squalid prisons in repressive countries because of their faith, or characters in a cartoon that misrepresents how people really think in real life.

Americans are willing to fight for freedom, but whenever you are dealing with an organized fighting force (military) it can easily get out of hand. With us, it is better not to start a fight if you really don't want to be in one. If you do, no telling how long it will last.

Are you planning on fighting for liberty and freedom? I can shoot the eye off a fly at 100 yards and I am looking for a steady job.

working