jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Is Barack Obama Jesus?

1. mdavis1984 profile image61
    mdavis1984posted 4 years ago

I've always been a Messianic Jew, which means I believe in Jesus, more specifically, I believe he fulfilled prophecy as the Messiah. Unfortunately, I've been dealing with some issues surrounding my beliefs. I've been getting these awful feelings that Jesus, just might be back. OK, so he comes riding in on a donkey (the symbol of the democratic party). He plans to rule the world and he's psychic. Jesus was clairvoyant, perfectly adept in telepathic understanding (Luke 6:8, Mark 2:8, Matthew 9:4,Matthew 12:25).  Back to why this is eating away at my soul. I won't bore you all with quantum mechanics and thermodynamics, etc. No where in the Bible does it tell you to ask Jesus into your heart. The sinners prayer was designed much later than the last book of the New Testament. Just saying, if I was going to rule the world and I knew I'd be reincarnated, the easiest way to do it is by having control of a population. Have your disciples tell the world that you died for everyone, make themselves martyrs and write the words you spoke in books. You would come back to life with the power they think you have on top of the fact you really just understood physics around 30 AD.

A test of faith.

1. A Troubled Man profile image61
      A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps, Jesus did not know he would be reincarnated and believed that his death on the cross would most certainly be the end of his life as he knew it. Although, he may have had faith in his god, whatever occurred  after his death had not been revealed to him.

And, he most likely did not think he would rule the world or even had the intent to do so.

He was just... this guy, ya know? Kinda like Obama.

mdavis1984posted 4 years ago in reply to this

He said his kingdom was not of this world...John 18:36, then there's always the varying interpretations of Revelation 2:27,which supposedly means Christ will rule the world upon his return. Maybe, Obama is just the Anti-Christ.

1. A Troubled Man profile image61
          A Troubled Manposted 4 years ago in reply to this

So what?

Notice the words you used, "varying interpretations... supposedly means"?

Oh nothing...

2. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 4 years ago

"Is Barak Obama Jesus?"

Answer (with a question): Does a chicken have lips?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Zq5x-uU3nDk/RooPAfYM8WI/AAAAAAAAAKI/DVSn-Q1r5To/s400/ChickenLipsM.jpg

1. Repairguy47 profile image59
      Repairguy47posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Q Why did the chicken cross the road?

A Its Bush's fault and you're a racist!

Yup.

3. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago

LMAO  Barak Obama is the DEVIL INCARNATE it's as simple as that!!!

Yeah that's the problem

4. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 4 years ago

Borock Hussein Obama is worser even then Hitler

working