Barack Obama Jokes

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 434 discussions (527 posts)
  1. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

We all need a good chuckle when it comes to Barack Obama, he's done such a horrible job as President that we need to laugh.  Here's some of the most recent ones.  Feel free to add your own.

Have you heard what BP really stands for? Barack's Petrina.
    -Flightkeeper

President Obama says he would have fired BP CEO Tony Hayward if he worked for him. Unfortunately, the White House works for BP, so his hands are tied.
    -Jay Leno

President Obama is going to visit India this November, in response to Prime Minister Singh's invitation, though mostly, he's going over there to visit our jobs.
    -Jimmy Fallon

President Obama spoke at Kalamazoo's central high school graduation ceremony in Michigan. He told the students they could be anything they want to be, but if they could be oil leak experts, that could be great." -Jimmy Fallon

What's the difference between Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary? One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers and threats to society.  The other is for housing prisoners.
    -David Letterman

Have you heard about McDonald's new Obama Value Meal?  Order anything you like and the guy behind you has to pay for it.
    -Conan O'Brien

1. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

ROFLMAO, that one is good!

2. profile image0
      Dchosen_01posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Take a look at these jokes.
      This hub has three nice jokes in it. You will love it and laugh hard if you understand what the three jokes are saying

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-not-take-a- … hese-jokes

This other one is just so funny and at the same time stupid.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Who-is-to-be-blamed

I am sure you will be happy to spend your few minutes on these two hubs

3. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Carry on

1. profile image49
        BigChiefLtdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's true... it started during the Clinton Administration, as did NAFTA. And just as Ross Perot predicted, "That SUCKING sound you'll hear will be your jobs going south of the Border."

Seems like the jobs that needed actual technical skills went to India and other countries.

1. olodarkwriter profile image60
          olodarkwriterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Timex Corporation offered my dad a job in their new plant in Taiwan in 1967. He was laid off in 1982 after they moved all their Little Rock facilities overseas.

4. profile image0
      Deborah Sextonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

1. kiragirl04 profile image61
        kiragirl04posted 13 years agoin reply to this

THANK YOU!

5. dannyjohnson1027 profile image61
      dannyjohnson1027posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Smart leader is to use funny joke and firm decision-making to stimulate enthusiasm! http://www.jpopo.info/g.gif

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5797061.gif

2. Flightkeeper profile image66

President Obama said he is going to use the Gulf disaster to push a new energy bill through Congress. How about using the Gulf disaster to fix the Gulf disaster? -Jay Leno

3. Flightkeeper profile image66

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/T/V/3/Obama-Rage.jpg

4. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 13 years ago

President Obama is going to visit India this November, in response to Prime Minister Singh's invitation, though mostly, he's going over there to visit our jobs.
    -Jimmy Fallon

The phone customer service reps kill me.  They start off, "hello, thank you for calling (insert random company name here), my name is Steve"

Me:
    Wait a second man, there's no way your name is Steve.

5. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 13 years ago

here's a whole website dedicated to Obama jokes

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bara … ajokes.htm

one of many:

"Today, by the way, is our president, President Obama's, one-year anniversary in office. I looked it up. Traditionally on the first anniversary, you give paper, so, I got him his birth certificate." -Jimmy Kimmel

1. Sweetsusieg profile image75
      Sweetsusiegposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ok, yep... This one is GREAT!!!  ROTHFLMAO over here!!!

6. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 13 years ago

"Barack Obama's daughters are very smart. They told him they will take the same responsibility for the dog that he is taking for the economy. That way, if the dog leaves a mess in the White House, it'll be cleaned up by future generations." --Jay Leno

"President Obama made a surprise visit to Iraq this week where he declared it is time for Iraqis to take responsibility for their country. Said Iraqis, 'You guys first.'" --Seth Meyers

7. Flightkeeper profile image66

The Obama economy utilizes a system of carefully monitored checks and balances. He writes the checks, you pay the balance.
    - unattributed

8. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 13 years ago

Q: What is the President Obama's new fitness program to get people walking again?
    A: GAS at $3/gallon

9. profile image0

Q: Why is Obama giving tax cuts like Jim Jones giving Kool-Aid?
    A: It tastes good but it'll kill you.

10. profile image0

Q: How does the Obama administration plan to fix social security?
    A: By taking the word SECURITY out of it.

11. Flightkeeper profile image66

"While he was in Mississippi yesterday, President Obama ate mini crab cakes, fried shrimp and shrimp salad sandwiches to show Americans that seafood from the Gulf Coast is safe to eat. And if you don't believe Obama ate all that stuff, just ask our new president, Joe Biden. He'll tell you." –Jimmy Fallon

"President Obama also ordered a lemon-lime snow cone on the beach. A little awkward. Obama was like, 'Forget the oil spill for a minute. Can we figure out how to fix the leaks in the bottom of these paper cone things?'" –Jimmy Fallon

12. Flightkeeper profile image66

Barack Obama has one very effective foreign policy. Bush did it. - Flightkeeper

13. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 13 years ago

How does Obama stay so physically fit and trim?

He's still running his Election Campaign; and golfing.

14. Flightkeeper profile image66

Astronomers have spotted an object in space that they say is potentially dangerous, yet for a year it's just sat out there and has done nothing. For that, they've named the object COMET OBAMA. - RadioFree Rocky D

And marine biologists have spotted the deepest living fish ever, near the ocean floor at the Earth's lowest point. They're calling it, the Barack Obama Approval Ratings Fish. - RadioFree Rocky D

Q. Why won’t Obama laugh at himself?
    A. Because it would be racist.
    - unattributed

15. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

1. teddi6 profile image60
      teddi6posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I thought so, too.

1. ReuVera profile image81
        ReuVeraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Some of those jokes are not only funny, but also clever.... Try to get them.

1. profile image49
          BigChiefLtdposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, no! Don't you get it? They're Obamanites. They've had their sense of humor surgically removed and things are only funny to them when the target is George Bush!

2. hardinflash profile image60
      hardinflashposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Most of these have me laughing

3. susanlang profile image61
      susanlangposted 13 years agoin reply to this

@U writer:  yes U. Writer, they are...and it is funny!

16. Flightkeeper profile image66

President Obama decided to do one of his public addresses against the backdrop of an American farm, but the ceremony couldn't get started because of all the flies buzzing around his head. Obama demanded to know why the flies wouldn't leave, so the farmer explained to him, "Well, those are called circle flies. They always circle around the back end of horses." Obama angrily replied, "Hey, are you saying that I'm a horse's ass?" The farmer answered, "No Sir, Mister President. I would never call someone a horse's ass. It's hard to fool them flies though." - unattributed

17. Flightkeeper profile image66

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/p/V/3/Hope-Help.gif

1. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

18. Flightkeeper profile image66

"Now, I know Obama was trying to take the long view, but talking about solar energy in the middle of the oil spill is like watching your house engulfed in flames and saying, 'We really should change the curtains.'" —Craig Ferguson

19. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 13 years ago

I loved Bush jokes; now it's Obama's turn!

What's the difference in God and Obama?

God doesn't think he's Obama.

1. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

habee, that's awesome! smile

2. susanlang profile image61

@habee  lol (laughing)  But sweet habee, but about the folks who don't

believe in God?

20. Flightkeeper profile image66

What does Barack Obama call lunch with a convicted felon? A fundraiser. - Jay Leno

21. Flightkeeper profile image66

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/u/V/3/BP-Damage-Claims.jpg

22. Flightkeeper profile image66

"Today, President Obama finally met with BP's CEO, Tony Hayward, but the meeting was only scheduled 20 minutes. Call me crazy, but I think it should take more time to discuss an oil spill than it does to get your oil checked." —Jimmy Fallon

23. Flightkeeper profile image66

[re: President Obama's oil spill speech}"He assured the nation that the gulf will be cleaned up and restored to even greater beauty and prosperity. Well, you know what that means. He's started drinking. That's the only possible explanation." –David Letterman

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

haha yeah.

...or inhaling again....

Flightkeeperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So true, how do we really know that's a cigarette he's holding in his mouth?

1. susanlang profile image61

@Flightkeeper  lol  lol  Go ask  Bill Clinton!

24. formerbronxboy profile image59
    formerbronxboyposted 13 years ago

His initials (BO) should have told you he would stink. Ah ha, an original.

1. profile image0

As in
      Bad Omen

25. Flightkeeper profile image66

President Obama is losing support from his own party over his handling of the Gulf oil spill. Jimmy Carter even compared him to Jimmy Carter. - Jay Leno

26. Flightkeeper profile image66

People are upset with BP CEO Tony Hayward. Over the weekend, he was out on his yacht. When President Obama heard that he was relaxing, he missed a putt. - David Letterman

27. Flightkeeper profile image66

How did Obama react to his teleprompters being stolen? He was speechless. - unattributed

28. Flightkeeper profile image66

Obama has issued an Executive Order for federal agencies to cease using the term "Illegal Aliens." From this point forward, they're to be called "Undocumented Democrats." - unattributed

29. Flightkeeper profile image66

The Russian president wanted to pick up the check, but Obama said, “Don’t worry about it, just charge it to our grandchildren.” - Jay Leno

30. Flightkeeper profile image66

It took three days to end a tennis match at Wimbledon. That’s just one more thing that Obama couldn’t stop. - David Letterman

31. Flightkeeper profile image66

President Obama said, after firing Gen. McChrystal, that you don’t criticize your bosses. That’s the same reason Obama never says anything bad about the Chinese. - Jay Leno

32. Flightkeeper profile image66

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/L/W/3/McChrystal-Finished.jpg

33. Flightkeeper profile image66

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/2/V/3/President-Kick-Ass.jpg

34. Flightkeeper profile image66

Marie Antoinette said “Let them eat cake.”
    Barack Obama says”Let them eat arugula”
    - unattributed

1. teddi6 profile image60
      teddi6posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Is arugula supposed to be the elitist salad green?

Well, call me elitist, because I've been eating it for years - for health reasons....even when Bush was president.

Funny, I'm reading the thread, and as a person who has roots in New Orleans I find in a shame that Katrina, Bush's Chappaquiddick, has been so neatly pushed under the proverbial rug.  That part of the south will feel the wrath of Katrina for many, many years.

Also, I'm probably one of few "out minority conservatives" who believes in waiting for the clean up before the finger pointing begins.  Did we not learn anything from Katrina? 

It was not George who flubbed, but his bubble headed co-horts.

The Gulf has taken a terrible second hit, and it will taken generations for the affects to subside.  Just think, Obama may have oil on his crisp white Pendleton, but, even the next president will have to absorbe the affects of the BP spill.

1. ediggity profile image60
        ediggityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Are you being serious?  The Government of New Orleans Knew that the Levy built by the Army Corps of Engineers wasn't up to code for almost 40 years.  Additionally, former President Bush's original request to assume control of State National Guard was denied by Blanco, so your big word for incident is better suited for the Government of New Orleans.

here are some sources you may like to read:

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/rele … prelim.pdf

http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/projects/neworleans/

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/rele … evee.shtml

http://www.berkeley.edu/news/media/rele … mony.shtml

and lastly:

http://www.ce.berkeley.edu/projects/new … /CH_12.pdf

The leadership failures that contributed to the events we witnessed on the Gulf Coast last August and September began long, long before Katrina came ashore. It literally took centuries to make the mistakes that rolled together to make Katrina such a vast natural and human-made calamity. First, for hundreds of years, people have been constructing and placing large amounts of precious (human lives) and expensive (infrastructure, homes, communities) value in New Orleans and along the Gulf Coast in the known path of severe storms. Second, for decades, we have been living with inadequately designed, built, or maintained
        12 - 4
        New Orleans Levee Systems
        Independent Levee Hurricane Katrina
        Investigation Team July 31, 2006
        man-made protections (levees, building codes, pumps, and so on), and have pursued policies and interventions that actively contributed to the destruction of the natural buffers (salt marshes, dunes, and other natural barriers) against the hazards created by placing value in harm's way. Third for years - at least since 9/11, but even before that - we have known that we had systems of preparation and response that would prove inadequate against truly large scale disasters. Fourth, in the days and hours before Katrina's landfall, we failed to mobilize as effectively as we might have those systems that we did have in place. And fifth, the days following the impact, we did not execute even the things that we were prepared to do as quickly and smoothly as we should have. How do we not, in the future, find ourselves again with those same regrets? Our work needs to begin with a judicious and honest assessment of threats, followed by investments in prevention and mitigation and by construction of response systems that will be equal to a larger of class of disturbances than we have previously allowed ourselves to contemplate.”

2. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Arugula, it is veg-e-tab-le. old kitchen humor.

35. Flightkeeper profile image66

"Things Overheard During President Obama's Meeting with Tony Hayward"

10. "So, what's new?"

9. "Careful, you're getting oil all over the Oval Office."

8. "Before I start kicking asses, would any of you like some sparkling water?"

7. "Speaking of leaks, where is the men's room?"

6. "Thanks for giving my administration something to worry about besides two wars, a crushing debt, global warming and the worst economy in 70 years."

5. "20 billion?! Hell, I got that on me."

4. "Tony, I forgave you the second I heard that dreamy British accent."

3. "Gotta keep this short, I'm meeting with the president of Indonesia about that smoking baby."

2. "(Vice President Joe) Biden, please, enough with the vuvuzela."

1. "How can we blame this on (former President George W.) Bush and (former Vice President Dick) Cheney?"

- David Letterman

36. Flightkeeper profile image66

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/h/V/3/Obama-Pan.jpg

37. allpurposeguru profile image74
    allpurposeguruposted 13 years ago

Fun thread. Hey, we gotta laugh at our Presidents, congresscreatures, etc. How else could we stand them?

38. Flightkeeper profile image66

"President Obama told the residents of the Florida coastal area that he is with them for the long haul, or at least until 2012." –Jay Leno

39. Flightkeeper profile image66

''UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems.''
    —Barack Obama, attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Don't get it. I thought the USPS was not government run anymore?

1. Jim Hunter profile image59
        Jim Hunterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The United States Postal Service is not run by the United States Federal Government?

Of course its run by the US government, the first clue is that it loses money, the second clue is it loses money!

She's from Canada, Jim which is why she doesn't get it.

Oh, Canada.

I see.

2. Tammy L profile image68
          Tammy Lposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The third clue is it can't do anything right.

2. susanlang profile image61

@ U Writer, so did I. Looks like we were wrong!

40. Flightkeeper profile image66

The Obamas invited members of Congress to a picnic at the White House. They played all the classic picnic games: wiffle ball, capture the flag, and their favorite game: ignore the oil spill. - Jimmy Fallon

41. Flightkeeper profile image66

A lot of people are upset and wondering why President Obama is willing to sit down with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad but not BP CEO Tony Hayward. I think Obama is afraid — Ahmadinejad only threatened to destroy the world and Hayward is actually doing it. - Jay Leno

42. Flightkeeper profile image66

Obama treated visiting Russian president Dmitri Medvedev to a cheeseburger deluxe for lunch.  It was Obama's way of trying to cut the budget deficit.

43. Flightkeeper profile image66

He really can't help himself.

http://hillbuzz.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/obamabowsapphoto-e1264975614468.png

lol

1. Tammy L profile image68
      Tammy Lposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Obama: "I use Head & Shoulders. See?"

44. Flightkeeper profile image66

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/v/T/3/Obama-Waterloo.jpg

45. Flightkeeper profile image66

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it started to sink, who would be saved?
    A. America.
    -Jimmy Fallon

1. profile image0

Love all these!

Hi Brenda, nice to see you again.  Feel free to contribute to the thread with any Obama jokes of your own that you make up or come across.

46. Flightkeeper profile image66

Q: What’s the difference between Obama and his dog, Bo?
    A: Bo has papers.
    -Jimmy Kimmel

47. Flightkeeper profile image66

Vice President Joe Biden made a surprise visit to Iraq. It was a surprise for Biden because he thought he was going to Des Moines for a fundraiser. - Jay Leno

Okay it's about Biden not Obama, I just couldn't pass it up.

48. Flightkeeper profile image66

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8yBmwXW4XEM/TDX9v0JtcfI/AAAAAAAAIGM/2B1z04TbLzw/s1600/STIMULUS.jpg

1. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

ROFL. To be fair, Bush was chopping off this tail, too lol

Yes, but it was a smaller tail. wink

49. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 13 years ago

Why do we never see Michelle Obama wearing pink speedos?

'Cause all her feminine clothes and lingerie got all stretched out after Barack and Barney Frank played dress-up with them.

-nonanonymous-

50. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 13 years ago

While I will ignore the insults smile I am sure I remember reading somewhere that it was now run by private interests.

Ah, I get it now. It's an independent agency of the govt. So, yet, still government. Our postal system is crap too...

What insults? I was unaware that you were in Canada, sorry if my ignorance about your location offends you I didn't mean for it to.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)