jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (19 posts)

Do you believe that Pres. Obama is the leopard mention in the Bible?

1. denden mangubat profile image68
    denden mangubatposted 4 years ago

According to Mr.Tapley who self proclaimed "Third Eagle of the Apocalypse" that President Obama is the leopard mention in the Book of Daniel.

1. Disappearinghead profile image84
      Disappearingheadposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No that's just silly.

2. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Haven't heard of Mr. Tapley's work, so I dunno how to evaluate it.
      But I do know Obama's a snake in the grass (figuratively).
      And something else I won't mention right now.

1. Disappearinghead profile image84

Don't tell me he's a liberal who has an agenda to bring in a new world order and have everyone sucking Satan's toes?

1. profile image0
          Brenda Durhamposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Okay I won't tell ya.

3. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think I can say, unequivocally, that's hogwash.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
        psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

+1

4. Jerami profile image74
      Jeramiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

These visions in the book of Daniel these same four kingdoms are mentioned four times. In chapter two the third kingdom is described as the belly and thighs of the statue. In C.7:6 the third kingdom is described as a Leopard,
      Chapter 8 describes the second and third kingdom. These two are specifically named to be Persia and Greece.   
      The end of Days as described in Daniel is talking about the “End of Days” For THAT Hebrew Nation which DID come to their end of Days in 135 thru 150 AD. 
      The covenant which Gad had made with Israel is said to be coming to an end after 70 weeks            (Daniel 9:24) did come to an end around 102 or 103 AD just 30 years before the “Last Jewish revolt” which sealed their demise.   
      Most all of the OT prophesy can be seen clearly when put in proper prospective.  IN THE PAST where they belong!   
      When we try to forecast them into the future, all reasoning is lost. 
      Lets try to explain WWII as being a prophesy of an event said to happen in our future. No matter how hard we try it just won’t make any sense.    It was a future event at one time, but that time has passed!
      The same can be said of biblical prophesy. They are not FOR EVER  “LOCKED in as a future event” as Church would have us think.

2. Zelkiiro profile image85
    Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago

Last I checked, our President was a black guy, not a giant cat.

Of course, a giant cat for a president would be awesome, though...

denden mangubatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

wew

3. denden mangubat profile image68

i also found out that obama is also dreaming of a leopard in his book"Dreams from My Father.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I once dreamed I was Spiderman, and yet I am not a spider or man--nor do I expect to become either of these things.

1. JMcFarland profile image90
        JMcFarlandposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're not?  My dreams are completely crushed.

4. denden mangubat profile image68

that end time prophet also said that Obama is the precursor of the antichrist or he can also become the antichrist.

1. Zelkiiro profile image85
      Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nero was the Antichrist, and the world's still chuggin' along.

Now that I think about it, you could say the thousand-year-long Dark Ages were, in fact, the Millennial Reign of Christ, as the church had absolute power during that time...

yes there were anti christs before because satan has no power of seeing the future thats why he is putting many antichrists in different times just to annoy Jesus's coming

1. Zelkiiro profile image85
          Zelkiiroposted 4 years ago in reply to this

However, I would assume that Satan--who is the 2nd most powerful figure in all of Christian lore, I should remind everyone--is literate.

Thus, because he's been hearing all about how the Bible foretells his downfall for the past 1900 years, he would be able to flip open to the book of Revelation and check it out for himself. "Oh, so that's how it's gonna be," Satan would say with a grimace, "Then I guess I'd better make changes to my plan."

Boom. Revelation falls apart. Sorry, John.

thats really what He's doing to confuse us so that will not be able to trust the bible anymore.

2. Disappearinghead profile image84

lol priceless!

working