How to know the mystery of Life ?

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (36 posts)
  1. SharmaRoshan profile image60
    SharmaRoshanposted 9 years ago

> Mystery lies within You.

> Explore the Mystery, by handling the situations of life.

> Bring awareness to the Actions of life.

> Plan your Schedule in Advance

> Add Different techniques to your Schedule. ( physical Exercise).

> Soul is behind, all mystery of Life.

1. Slarty O'Brian profile image79
      Slarty O'Brianposted 9 years agoin reply to this

And the greatest mystery of them all is that so many think they know for a fact that there is a soul. Like the existence of a god, something you can not know with certainty.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
        Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I am a soul. I prove it by keyboarding. By thinking. By doing. By having awareness. Where does consciousness come from?
        The soul.

Unfortunately you can't know that. It's something you believe but for which you have no evidence. None of the things you mentioned necessitate a soul and certainly none of them prove it exists. You should just admit to yourself that it is a belief and something you hope is true. But you can't know with certainty. That's an honest way to look at it, and being honest with ourselves is rather important if we are looking for truth, rather than assume we already have it.

I am a soul. So are you, whether you accept that fact or not.

But it is not a fact. If you have proof I'd like to see it. If you don't then it is just a belief on your part, not a fact.

2. bBerean profile image59
            bBereanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

All you have done is voice your own beliefs here, but are you certain? 

If you are certain, please explain how you can be.

If your not certain, how can you claim your view as above others, or any more than simply another belief?

I'm not claiming to believe anything about the matter. I'm stating facts. My opinion is that there probably is no soul. But I don't know that to be a fact anymore than anyone knows for a fact that souls exist. The issue is that people believe souls to be a fact and yet have no tangible proof of them.

My sense of I is awareness which comes from my soul.
                But, each to their own. For you, you cannot perceive what others perceive.
                Each to their own.

Your sense of I is due to your heightened awareness as a human. I'm not clear on what your soul does. See if you are still aware without a brain. Hospitals are full of people who due to brain malfunction or damage no longer have a sense of self. Explain that in the context of a soul?

I can perceive what others perceive and I do. But I have a different answer as to how to interpret what we perceive than you do. Each to their own for sure, but isn't that just saying you aren't interested in challenging your own interpretations of what you perceive?

I've always maintained that I do not care what the truth is, I just want to know what it is. I don't want to believe things just because they make me feel good. I'm sure you agree.

SharmaRoshanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Your sense of I is due to your heightened awareness as a human. I'm not clear on what your soul does. See if you are still aware without a brain. Hospitals are full of people who due to brain malfunction or damage no longer have a sense of self. Explain that in the context of a soul?

hi,

Soul is constant. The experience of soul happens, once your astral body detach itself from the physical body, and move out of the body. This is how, we experience death. When the astral body gets back into the body, the soul becomes active. Its always there. Its an experience, and it can be proved only by one way. If I make you experience the same thing for your self.

Can I explain the blind man, that rose is red. He needs an eye to see. So unless we realize the higher self, the mind can never comprehend soul. It needs to be prepared. We look the world through the eyes,i.e. senses. and understand things with the mind.

The time the person can drop the mind, and accept the world as it is, things begins to happen within.

I can perceive what others perceive and I do. But I have a different answer as to how to interpret what we perceive than you do. Each to their own for sure, but isn't that just saying you aren't interested in challenging your own interpretations of what you perceive?

I've always maintained that I do not care what the truth is, I just want to know what it is. I don't want to believe things just because they make me feel good. I'm sure you agree.

You don't have to believe anybody. Don't ask others to prove their experiences. Ask them the way. If they can guide you, you will experience the same for yourself. If they cant make you experience the same, then they will back off. Its simple.

2. Jomine Jose profile image71
              Jomine Joseposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Is certainty in opinion the criteria for claiming ones view above others?

1. bBerean profile image59
                bBereanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Isn't this your contention? What makes you sure of your views?  Do you believe anyone can be certain of anything?

1. Jomine Jose profile image71
                  Jomine Joseposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yes I am certain in my views. But does that make my opinion superior to yours?
                  If one is thinking rationally instead believing one can be certain in most cases. Whether that certainty is emotionally satisfying is an entirely different question.

2. firstday profile image60
        firstdayposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Go within and you will know.

I have been doing that for 50 years. And what I found is mind/brain, not soul.

1. firstday profile image60

Slarty,

Are are sure?  Are you absolutely sure?

Again, I'm reporting what I found.  Can I be certain there is no soul? No. But I am certain there is a brain and that it is more than capable of believing it is a soul. The brain in all animals has a prime function, the survival of the whole. But ours has come to believe that it is what must survive death, knowing that the body will eventually die no matter what it does. I don't think other animals know that so it may not be a factor for them or their brain/mind

It is little wonder that this state of affairs would create gods and souls so that the brain can cheat death. From an evolution stand point it makes perfect sense. 

This is not my belief, it is just my opinion that based on the facts it is the most likely answer so far.

Can you prove there is a soul? No? So without proof it is a speculative idea. Perhaps there is and perhaps there is not. No need to prove to you that we have a brain and that without it you don't seem to be there anymore, you're just a vegetable. One would think that if there was a soul that was the real you and guided the body: you would still be there able to function even without a working brain, wouldn't you? No? The Egyptians were wrong when they thought the soul animated the body and that the brain was just a big snot box. So now what?

What does a soul do? How does it function? What is it;s function?

Perhaps you can tell me? No one else has ever been able to,

Slarty,

Who would you be without the thought there is no soul?

Is that a Zen Koan? wink If so you know there is no answer, except perhaps to put a shoe on your head and walk away.

But I think you mean that if I did not think there was no soul who would I be? I guess I might then be a person who believed in souls? Is that what you are after?

There must  be more to your intended question than meets the eye. Do you care to try again?

2. janesix profile image59
                janesixposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Maybe the brain is just a receiver, like a television set. I don't know about souls, but it makes more sense to me that our brains receive consciousness, and don't create it.

I'm not sure there is a soul. I think it's more likely that our consciousness is just a small fragment of a larger whole.

2. psycheskinner profile image84
          psycheskinnerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Clearly this is not true for everyone.  People are different.

The way I see it the soul is just a name we give some stuff we do and feel. And then we refuse to give it to animals who do and feel the same things, and sometimes even to other people.

2. firstday profile image60
    firstdayposted 9 years ago

I like the idea of what you write about.  I read your profile and see you are in India.  I have visited there and it is a beautiful country.  We joined hub pages around the same time.  Welcome!

SharmaRoshanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Hii, Thanks for your comments. Hope I can be of some service to you, through my writings.LOL.

Yes there is a tremendous support with Hub pages to help us grow as writers.

1. ThyUrbanMonk profile image60
          ThyUrbanMonkposted 9 years agoin reply to this

wah ~

3. Sed-me profile image79
    Sed-meposted 9 years ago

Sed-me,
      Well there you go…
      I took the bait and clicked the link…LOL…not at all why I expected…that is back when there were no bald men.

1. Sed-me profile image79
        Sed-meposted 9 years agoin reply to this

What?! No bald men? Just a bunch of weird toupees? It's odd what vanity will do to us.

4. ThyUrbanMonk profile image60
    ThyUrbanMonkposted 9 years ago

You are a cosmic Ocean ~

Im more of a local pond... the swampy sort.

make it in a flow....

That sounds somewhat inappropriate, but not quite.

I am trying to tell , life is a flow. And ofcourse, Our soul is the calm one, the still.

I see.

Ji .....

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)