Islamofascism?

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (24 posts)
  1. profile image53
    Ack Taneposted 9 years ago

Genetic Supremacy and Religious Supremacy do not mix.

Islamofascism is a term perpetuated by people who believe it is perfectly reasonable to equate Islam with Nazism or Fascism.

This is an absurd concept as Genetic Supremacy and Religious Supremacy do not mix.

The Ottoman Empire was one of the most long lasting and powerful Muslim Empires ever to exist and the favoured method of reproduction of the Emperors was to have harems largely made up of Eastern European slave women. Whilst it is clearly immoral taking women from other countries and forcing them to reproduce for you the fact that you do it at all means you clearly do not adhere to a Nazi Ideology.

At the heart of the Nazi Ideology was Genetic Supremacy which prohibited supposed Aryans (the one pure race) from reproducing with other races.

But given Islam's long term success and many adherents from every major racial group around the globe it is safe to say that racial exclusivity does not figure in the Islamic Ideology.

Before the misinterpretations start this post is not made in defence of Extremist Islam just in defence of academic logic.

1. profile image0
      Rad Manposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I have to agree. And this should put an end to anyone claiming that anyone speaking against Islam is a racist. Are we now free to speak against Islamic laws without the fear of being called a racist or be put to death for blasphemy?

1. profile image53
        Ack Taneposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Islam is a religion therefore it would be idiotic to accuse anyone of being a racist for speaking against it.

2. arksys profile image82
        arksysposted 9 years agoin reply to this

what stopped you before? nothing...

1. profile image0

Didn't you guys watch Ben Affleck call Sam Harris a racist because he said Islam has a bunch of bad ideas?

1. arksys profile image82

No idea what happened there... But if they called them racist for saying Islam had bad ideas then the Muslims are wrong to say that. Race has nothing to with it.
            The only thing you need to worry about when speaking against religion is going to hell.
            You don't believe in hell, therefore you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

1. profile image0

I invite you to watch this.

http://youtu.be/vln9D81eO60

youtube is blocked in this country... will find a way to watch soon.

2. Jomine Jose profile image71
              Jomine Joseposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Not exactly correct,  is it?
              We have to fear the people who claim themselves to be god's spokesperson. I read in news that recently a Christian couple was murdered in Pak for blasphemy (media says they didn't do blasphemy but it was a charge by someone who owe them money).

Yeah I heard about the couple who were murdered recently. Sure is sad to hear such a thing happen, but it's quite common here not only with Christians... muslims get murdered for their mobile phones in Karachi on a daily basis for the past few years. I guess the Christians went for a better reason. Life is cheap here.

1. Jomine Jose profile image71
                  Jomine Joseposted 9 years agoin reply to this

So what anyone has to fear is not god nor hell but humans!

very true ... and in actual fact when put in such situations/cities, humans become your greatest fear (especially the ones on motorbikes) ... i've seen the impact it makes on peoples minds.

2. wilderness profile image95
                    wildernessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

"Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name."  Deuteronomy 10:20

2. profile image0

When they kill someone for their cell phone do they ask if they are Muslim first? You see their is a difference between killing someone because of their religion and killing someone for a cell phone. One is based on religion and the other is need.

i understand your point of view... but the thing is when the media finds out the murdered victim was a christian ... then it hits the headlines with extra salt and spice ... if it was a regular muslim then its a boring everyday thing.... if they have room left in the paper they will put it in.
                    I recently made a comment when a friend posted the news on facebook saying "another minority attack" bla bla ... (talking about the christian couple)
                    my comment was on the lines of ... why do people and the media always specify if a sunni killed a shia or a christian ... why don't they just say a Pakistani was killed ... does it really matter what religion they belonged to? we are all Pakistani and the day we actually start believing it and acting like a unit is the day we will move forward in this world. if there are 2 sunni's fighting then caste is thrown into the mix. they just try to find a dividing line, in order to break the unity.

Tharparker district in pakistan has recently been declared as a famine zone and an alert has been put out to help the people there ... 35% of the population there is Hindu ... yet without discrimination donations have poured into the region from all over the country. this kind of news is not highlighted as much as a christian couple getting killed. so in my opinion it is the media of Pakistan, which is to blame first... then the people who believe and start speaking the same junk. it creates nothing but hatred amongst those who did not have a problem to start with.

i have heard first hand stories of murders/shootings as well as read about the same incident in the paper. there is a big chunk of fiction even in the well reputed papers. therefore i stopped watching the news and reading the papers about 15 years ago. i still verify things from time to time and nothing has changed.

people also take advantage of situations ... a time came in karachi when people were just fed up of the daily gun-point snatchings ... when it happened in a busy market the crowd gathered against them and burnt the snatchers alive. this turned into a routine business for a couple of days and the threats in the city subsided. now imagine 2 people in a conflict during this time... 1 could easily point the other one out as a snatcher in the market and get him burnt alive. it did happen i think on one occasion. The police are in on the whole thing therefore never do anything about it... Now in the case of the christian couple ... no one will really know the truth unless they were standing there when it happened. as i was saying to jomine... the greatest fear people have is the human.

i'm not sure if i've conveyed the message properly... but i hope you get what i'm trying to say.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)