jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Do you believe in God?

1. shirleybill profile image57
    shirleybillposted 8 years ago

Do you believe in God?

God is in the Bible as the Father, yet many people think that God no longer exists. Do you believe in God?

2. profile image47
    kaleshwarposted 8 years ago

Simple answer: Yes I do. I do believe in God

3. profile image0
    blueraven6posted 8 years ago

As a former Monk, I know God as my Father who is the only true source of real love.

4. shirleybill profile image57
    shirleybillposted 8 years ago

Excellent answers, on both answers. I am so happy to see that there are true believers.

5. advisor4qb profile image78
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

I do believe in God.  I also wrote this poem about that very subject:

http://hubpages.com/hub/HAVE-FAITH

6. profile image0
    mdawson17posted 8 years ago

Yes I believe in God!
    If it was not for God I would not be where I am now!! I have always believed in him, but as I have gotten older and have seen his miracles and splender around me I have more of a deeper belief and desire to know him even more

7. Born Again 05 profile image79
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

Yes I do believe in God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

8. Hiperion profile image60
    Hiperionposted 8 years ago

Of course i believe in God. I don´t understand how can some people dpn´t believe in the Bible, it´s a sad thing to me. And even that people that don´t believe in God should believe at least that there are someone so Great that made the universe. And that someone is God.

9. lmpowelljr profile image39
    lmpowelljrposted 8 years ago

Yes, Hallelujah!  I wouldn't be where I am or have what I have if it weren't for God.  He's Awesome!!

10. bayareagreatthing profile image69
    bayareagreatthingposted 8 years ago

Yes!  I wrote a hub about it and it is too long to put here.  If it is OK with you, I will give you the link so you, and any one else who would like to see where I am coming from,can read it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-Can-I--Hope … ont-Belive

God is awesome!

11. profile image0
    r-mposted 8 years ago

"The most beautiful names belong to God: so call on Him by them;..." (7:180)

these are 99 names:
    Allah
    Allah, He who has the Godhood which is the power to create the entities.

Ar-Rahmaan
    The Compassionate, The Beneficient, The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and especially for the believers in the hereafter.

Ar-Raheem
    The Merciful, The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers.

Al-Malik
    The King, The Sovereign Lord, The One with the complete Dominion, the One Whose Dominion is clear from imperfection.

you can read all the rest names here:
    http://www.islamtheism.com/html/allah_2.html

12. topgunjager profile image61
    topgunjagerposted 8 years ago

I had to back then because i was told there was a God when I was at the age where I'll believe anything I was told and that I'll go to hell if I didn'tsmile

working