jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which do you believe; the theory of evolution or the theory of devolution? Theor

1. Csanad profile image78
    Csanadposted 8 years ago

Which do you believe; the theory of evolution or the theory of devolution? Theory of devolution stat

Theory of devolution states that humans devolve their genetic materials from the perfects state of Adam and Eve.

2. probyte2u profile image73
    probyte2uposted 8 years ago

I believe in Theory of devolution. 

Theory of evolution is really a nut theory. 

How on earth random atoms can join together and become a perfect man. 

Plus, how on earth, random molecules then pops up to become beautiful girls for man to chase after. 

So, I certainly believe God created mankind from Adam & Eve.

3. bariyah profile image54
    bariyahposted 8 years ago

Just wondering

If humans are result of evolution from apes, why does the process stop here? Aren't human be transforming into a new species?

4. amritpal bhatia profile image60
    amritpal bhatiaposted 7 years ago

I believe in evolution. Now answering Baryah's question...... evolution takes thousands of years. If you have the means to remain alive for this much time I'm sure you will witness a new species, may be "super humans" !

5. Csanad profile image78
    Csanadposted 7 years ago

I don't understand evolution theorist when they say that people are evolving to be smarter and smarter. I am still young, but even I realise that if I look around myself and compare people 10 years ago and now, people (in general) are not geting smarter, but geting more and more stupid.

working