jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Just imagine-if God decided to call it a day-what would you do?

1. profile image51
    anil_fairdealposted 8 years ago

Just imagine-if God decided to call it a day-what would you do?

He could just turn off the heat and light from the Sun, draw away our oxygen supply. He would be in the right ;and justly so.In order to achieve our goals, we don't care whom we injure and disregard, and GOD has been more abused or disregarded.

2. sroberts9 profile image80
    sroberts9posted 8 years ago

Drop to my knees and immediately Repent! and Cry out for forgiveness and mercy such as a child does when the mother turns out the lights for bedtime and closes the door for the night for - the first time.

3. Born Again 05 profile image81
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

He has already told us in His Word of what is to come in the Book of Revelation. God is in control of all there is. If you believe in Him and the finished work of His Son on the cross, there is nothing to fear. The end will come, but when it's all over, beleivers will spend eternity with the Lord.

4. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 8 years ago

Call his wife, then his supervisor. Those are the most important people in the chain command I know.

5. profile image0
    Koko Conleyposted 8 years ago

Be ready to answer His call.
    We all should be very grateful and THANKFUL, that The Creator's not a human,...we wouldn't have lasted this long, lol !.
    Thanks for your sharing Anil, very powerful question.

6. edzee profile image48
    edzeeposted 8 years ago

Put in for a 6 day week. Seven is kinda weird.

7. M Cassian profile image56
    M Cassianposted 8 years ago

Count my blessings as I wait for Christ to show up on his cloud. smile

8. Gods Deeper Word profile image48
    Gods Deeper Wordposted 8 years ago

Pray for the lost. Try to reach out to as many as possible. In this world today I do not think many would make it to heaven. This is our part, to help the less fortunate.
      What have you did to reach out to the Haitians?
    Humm...

working