jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you believe in God- how did that come to be? Do you remember the moment it ha

1. bayareagreatthing profile image69
    bayareagreatthingposted 8 years ago

If you believe in God- how did that come to be? Do you remember the moment it happened?

If you don't believe, but there is the possibility it is true-- God exists-- would you want to know the truth?

2. Born Again 05 profile image81
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

Do I remember the moment...like it was yesterday! March 11,2005...God took a hold of my heart through the words of a song and the voice of a long lost nephew.  The story is too long to share here, but I've written a hub on my testimony entitled, "How I Met The Savior".

3. aka-dj profile image75
    aka-djposted 8 years ago

Yes, I do remember the moment too. I can't tell you the date and time, but I remember the event like it was yesterday (but more that 30yrs ago, now).

4. S.S.YOGI profile image72
    S.S.YOGIposted 8 years ago

Ocourse, I believe in God. But it is not in the way many others believe.I believe in the Self which is the Spirit (Atma) and its union with the Supersoul is classically known as Enlightement, Illumination, Liberation,Realization, Moksha,  all with the same meaning. My new hub - Is God a truth? If so how to see Him reveals  the details.
    I remember the moment when I had the first  God vision, but it is a slow process which will take about six months to complete the whole process. Finally one can get the real God vision which he can see throughout his life. All my hubs are related to this which reveals everything in detail. If any one wantys more clarification, I am prepared to share my experience with them.