jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

1. NIZYRI profile image78
    NIZYRIposted 8 years ago

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 8 years ago

Angels are mystical figures for your imagination. Can you see them...sure only when dreaming. When you're awake and you see one....run to the doctors....your head needs to be checked.

Illusions are not real, they are figments of your right-side of the brain projecting images your left-side brain can not rationalize.

3. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 8 years ago
  4. profile image0
    Tina Ireneposted 8 years ago

I really didn't know for sure, until....I found out they exist, and since then, I know at least one angel and I know of a host of others.  Here's how I know.....

5. christ4ever profile image63
    christ4everposted 7 years ago

Angels are the divine mechanism by which God orchestrates all things in the multi-verse (Heaven, Earth and all the cosmos). Many Angels are also the "ministering spirits" for all divine affairs dealing with humankind. There are almost an infinite number of these celestial creatures. Holy Angels (good and benevolent beings) answer to and serve only God.

Likewise there are "fallen angels" who are the opposition to the Lord God (whom they still have to eventually answer to). They try and hinder the affairs of humankind in the world and stop us from reaching salvation with God.

I have just posted the first part of a series of HubPages that will cover this topic in much more depth... Enjoy and enlighten!

http://hubpages.com/hub/CELESTIAL-ORDER … -of-Angels