jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

IF GOD HAS POWER ,HE IS ALMIGHTY, HE IS KING OF THIS EARTH & UNIVERSE ?

1. profile image45
    mums4uposted 8 years ago

IF GOD HAS POWER ,HE IS ALMIGHTY, HE IS KING OF THIS EARTH & UNIVERSE  ?

ALL THIS MEANS GOD HAS POWER ABOVE ALL THAN WHY DOES HE LET BAD THING HAPPEN ?

2. ThatFranzKid profile image58
    ThatFranzKidposted 8 years ago

Simple, my friend.

There is no god.

At least, no benevolent god.

3. b4u2 profile image62
    b4u2posted 7 years ago

This is the holy truth,I answered this subject on severally topics here.No i am not a holy roller.God knew he was awesome,but couldn't see himself,so he exploded to experience himself. The Devinne all,the beginning & the end,the alpha & the omega.We are the microcosm of him,the sum & the substance.Jesus of nazareth understood this & spoke the immutable truth w/he said I & the Father are one.God is the conceiver & creator of everything you now know & experience we are his children.Don't think that the science folks are all right,who u think created them? Do u not think God is a bit of a scientist himself? They are not always correct.Some of what they know is true,but as I said they have been wrong before.This is the truth ,the whole truth & nothing but the truth so help me God ! The cosmologist, evolutionists creationists, scientist,& the religion's are all right! And wrong,what difference dost it make,this is a holy truth & should be excepted as such without any more explanation. God has put an end to all of our sufferings you simply will not use the tools he sent us. Many Masters were sent here to guide us & again you all refused to believe them. I have posted this many times & you all simply ignore this as well,I have been thumb down, passed over but this is the only truth I can offer you. I want everyone to know this & use it as a guide & a path which to solve your hardships & sorrows. I am just a Messenger & this is all i can do,except pray which also is a very powerful tool. This is 4 free the best info.you will get & i ask 4 nothing in return except you all try to be happy & at peace with yourself & other.God without religion.PS.God will tell us his truth when we STOP telling him ours~.

~Here is the" umbrella" u ask 4~

Here it is again if u can decipher it.You can if u think about it~CLICK~

4. LeeWalls profile image61
    LeeWallsposted 7 years ago

The God of this system of things is Satan. If you want to blame anyone blame him. People tend to blame Jehovah and it's not his fault. If he ruled this system it would NEVER be the way it is; use your intelligence a God of Love doesn't do that.

"On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time." Revelation 12:12

working