jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does everyone dream; or are dreamers selected ?

1. aoiffe379 profile image55
    aoiffe379posted 8 years ago

Does everyone dream; or are dreamers selected ?

In the Bible, the dreamers are Jacob, Joseph, Daniel and Joseph the husband of Mary... among unnamed others. Is being a dreamer a gift- that is the person is called out for this office to perform a special task. Or is everyone dreamers? Joel said that in the last days there will be people young and old who see visions and have dreams.

2. T. S. Unami profile image80
    T. S. Unamiposted 8 years ago

I don't know much about the bible, but I do know that everyone dreams, but is not aware of it. If what you say is true, then the last days are forthcoming.

3. profile image49
    Linkmakerposted 8 years ago

Everybody dreams. Dreaming is associated with remembering our experiences. Although most of us will not remember what we dreamed, everybody has them

4. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 8 years ago

Some people after suffering stroke stopped dreaming and they start to suffer from insomnia. Dreaming has not only symbolic value, it is important for our mental health. There is no good quality sleep without dreaming. Next time when you go to bed just prepare yourself for great enoyable dreams, go for a ride, experience all possible imaginary adventure, they prepare you for the similar situations in your real life.

5. scream123 profile image55
    scream123posted 8 years ago

you control what you dream if you don't want to dream they you don't like me i only see black in my mind you control you dreaming our nightmares.

6. smackins1974 profile image66
    smackins1974posted 7 years ago

I agree with other posts that everyone dreams it more a case of whether or not you remember dreams.
    Sarah

working