jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe Ghosts? have you faced any real time experience?

1. soni2009 profile image48
    soni2009posted 8 years ago

Do you believe Ghosts? have you faced any real time experience?

2. seyiari profile image57
    seyiariposted 8 years ago

it is given to man to die once after that is judgment. nothing like ghost my friend.

3. Foxxfire profile image59
    Foxxfireposted 8 years ago

I don't believe in ghosts.  The Bible states:"The living know that they will die but, the dead know not anything..." "their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun. "
    I believe that these "ghosts" are actually demons.  Satan makes things look good to people.  Some want to see their dead loved ones or enjoy supernatural stuff.  That's Satan's way of keeping people away from God.

4. Dr. Marie profile image61
    Dr. Marieposted 8 years ago

Greetings!

Go check out "Proof Ghosts Are Real" my new hub. There is an entity in the picture with me. It is NOT a demon. I know the difference. I have been seeing and talking to ghosts since I was a child. There are spirits here with us of people who have crossed over. They are positive energy. Not negative like a demon. I wish people would stop being so close minded and just try to understand that they don't know everything! Some of us have abilities that others do not understand. And they don't even try to.

Dr. Marie

5. Zakmoonbeam profile image93
    Zakmoonbeamposted 6 years ago

I believe they exist, and I truly believe people experiance them every single day, but as to what they are, all we can do is continue to guess.  I am with Dr Marie on this one to be honest smile

working