jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Can you believe in some parts of the wiccan religion and also be consider a chri

1. profile image50
    Surreal_Idealistposted 8 years ago

Can you believe in some parts of the wiccan religion and also be consider a christian?

2. Sunny River profile image60
    Sunny Riverposted 8 years ago

No you cannot. The Wiccan religion is a religion of witches, who by definition serve Satan, the enemy of God. So that makes me wonder, just what parts of that do you agree with?

3. Silver Poet profile image75
    Silver Poetposted 8 years ago

The two are not compatible.  The Christian God does not share his place with any other deity.  One of the Ten Commandments says, "Have no other gods before me" and another one says, "Don't make and worship idols."  The Judeo/Christian God is reported Biblically as being very jealous concerning the affections of his people.

4. HOOWANTSTONO profile image58
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 8 years ago

Nope cannot serve two masters

Ex:34:14: For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

De:4:24: For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

De:5:9: Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

De:29:20: The LORD will not spare him, but then the anger of the LORD and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and the LORD shall blot out his name from under heaven.

De:32:16: They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods, with abominations provoked they him to anger.

Enough for now
    Keep safe