jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What Is The Message Of The Bible In A Nut Shell?

1. James Phelps profile image61
    James Phelpsposted 8 years ago

What Is The Message Of The Bible In A Nut Shell?

2. shradbiz09 profile image54
    shradbiz09posted 8 years ago

2 Timothy 3:16-17  All Scriputure is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives.  It straightens us out and teaches us to do what is right.  It is God's way of preparing us in every way, fully equipped for every good thing God wants us to do. (Life Application)

God is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  The trinity.  God sent His son to save us.  John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish by have eternal life. (Life Application)

I believe in a nutshell the Bible prophesies the coming of our Savior in the Old Testament and the promise of eternal life, in the New Testament, if we choose to believe in Him.  It also helps us to understand what God wants from us, and what He will do for us.  The Bible tells us that God loves us, and maybe if we start paying attention to God, we, our country, this world, would be better off and not so scary.

3. mommamia profile image55
    mommamiaposted 8 years ago

The message of the Bible in a nutshell is that God loves you.  He loves you so much that He came to earth to die for your sins so that you can spend eternity with Him in heaven and have an abundant life with Him now, on earth.  All you have to do is to receive Him.

4. seyiari profile image57
    seyiariposted 8 years ago

in a nut shell, the message of the bible is life given message. jesus said the words that i tell you are life.

5. thesecondadvent profile image60
    thesecondadventposted 8 years ago

My Dear Sweet Friends,

Simply put, the entire bible, if condensed unto one word, that Word wouldest be LOVE. 

The Royal Commandments art that we shall LOVE God, and LOVE all our neighbors.  That was the Old Testament.  In the New, Jesus said, " I leave you a new commandment, that ye shall LOVE one another as I have LOVED you.  Jesus' LOVE was great, or greatest.  For there is no greater LOVE than this, that a man wouldest give his life for his friend.

LOVE with as much as ye canst, regardless!

6. Born Again 05 profile image81
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

From Genesis to Revelation, the Bible's message is God's salvation plan for man through His Son, Jesus Christ and the finished work of His redeeming blood on the cross at Calvary.

7. TJenkins602 profile image60
    TJenkins602posted 8 years ago

In a nut shell..

God created man, man fell, God sent his son to redeem man. The redeemed will have everlasting life.

8. profile image0
    loriamooreposted 8 years ago

In a nutshell . . .

God loves you.

God is merciful.

God is faithful.

God has Amazing Grace.

God desires a relationship with you.

If you accept Jesus as your Savior, you will have an eternal relationship with God.

9. mintinfo profile image73
    mintinfoposted 8 years ago

Same thing I tell my kids all the time, "everything you are going through I have been through it". Unfortunately wisdom is learned not thought that is why we make the same mistakes in life over and over.