jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

OUr brain engineered for nt to detect a simple thing wer god exist.

1. chukra G profile image57
    chukra Gposted 8 years ago

AND THAT IS WHY THE WORLD FIGHTING IN THE NAME OF GOD WITHOUT REALISING THE FOULNESS. THEY WONT FIND HIM  WITH THE TOOL CALLED BRAIN,

1. mohitmisra profile image56
      mohitmisraposted 8 years agoin reply to this

"We are constantly fighting like cats and dogs,
      Reality is covered by some strange fog."

True god is beyond, you need to switch of your brain and yourself in totality to merge with him.

2. nyliram profile image56
    nyliramposted 8 years ago

The tool called brain, has placed this twice just thought I would let you know.

1. chukra G profile image57
      chukra Gposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I USED TO THINK IN THAT WAY WHEN I WAS A KID smile

2. chukra G profile image57

AND ANOTHER THING ABOUT SENSES THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW, IT ONLY FUNCTION WHEN THERE IS ANOTHER SOURCE WHICH IS WHAT WE CALL DIMENSION.FOR EXAMPLE YOUR EYES ENGINEERED TO FUNCTION ONLY WHEN THERE IS LIGHT. SO WHICH ONE YOU PREFER THE LIGHT OR YOUR EYES THAT YOU SO ATTACHED TO.  smile

3. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 8 years ago

If there's a God it is He that gave us our brains.  If there isn't a God then - heck - brains are a nifty thing anyway.  People who have brains that have developed the way they should do not fight over religion.  Actually, the part of the brain that deals with morality/spirituality issues has now been located on brain scans.  The brain is not a "tool".  It's our very core.   It's where our souls are built and/or reside.

People who don't have very well developed "morality centers" in the brain are the ones who have no respect for other people.  I disagree that we need to "turn off" our brains.  I think we need to first have well developed brains and then use them (when trying to form our beliefs about God).

1. mohitmisra profile image56
      mohitmisraposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The soul doesn't have a residing place.the Buddha refused to answer this question as to whether the soul was inside us or outside of us.
        I disagree that we need to "turn off" our brains.  I think we need to first have well developed brains and then use them (when trying to form our beliefs about God).
      True but god is beyond our puny brains and we cannot construct him intellectually.

2. chukra G profile image57

THERE YOU ARE, TRY TO SWITCH OFF FIRST, DONT WORRY NOTHING YOU ARE GOING TO LOOSE ANYWAY. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID.

4. spiderpam profile image49
    spiderpamposted 8 years ago

I wrote on this very subject, maybe it will people some more perspective.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Religion-vs-God

working