jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (26 posts)

Honestly ... How many of you have more than one hub account?

1. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

I know a lot of us have more than one account. I have this account as well as Holiday Magic which is geared to all things holiday and some crafts.

I was just curious how many other hubbers had more than one account?

1. Super Chef profile image61
      Super Chefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

At the minute I only have this account but was thinking of opening a new account and transferring all my hubs which have nothing to do with cooking to that account.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image72
        schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

how do you transfer hubs?

2. profile image0
        pinkyleeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah that's what my Holiday account is for. Just holiday and craft stuff. I still have a few holiday hubs here but won't be posting as many as originally planned.

2. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

One other account with one Hub that I didn't want to have under this account.  No activity other activity on that account at all.  One day I may add Hubs of a different nature to it, but I haven't had time.  I wouldn't post in the forums under that name (unless I were to decide to abandon this one and say I'm now writing under a different name).  That one Hub is a health Hub, so it isn't anything personal.  The profile is true.  The profile doesn't lie about who/what I am.  It just doesn't include enough detail that someone would particularly draw a connection.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image81
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Me! big_smile

But my other accounts don't post in the forums.

3. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 6 years ago

My other account does not post in the forums either .. Nor have I really posted in the forums from this account.

1. Mieka profile image79
      Miekaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have over 4000 posts to your name.... smile

I have only this account. I've been thinking about opening a second one, but I think I will just stick to this one. I like it when the number of hubs is high, and when you get more than one account, that means I have to spread them out and so lower numbers. It's silly, I know smile

1. profile image0

I wasn't saying I never post from this account or haven't lol I was saying I haven't done much posting from this account to the forums lately. That's my fault for not making it clear and I understand sticking to one but at the same time when you have plenty to write about you won't really have to worry bout lower numbers and spreading them out. smile

4. Misha profile image72
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

I lost count a couple of years ago. Sometimes I see only myself interacting with myself on the forums wink

j/k - but I do have a handful big_smile

1. profile image0

Well at least you talk to someone lol I often talk to myself or at least it seams that way sometimes lol j/k

I couldn;t handle more tahn the two

2. IntimatEvolution profile image80
      IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol, you're a hoot Misha.

5. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 6 years ago

I have another. A very successful one, in fact: Hubber score is higher than mine, more Followers than me, many more Hubs than me, better scoring Hubs than mine - if only people knew it was really me.

1. Misha profile image72
      Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Isabella Snow?! yikes

1. camlo profile image84
        camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, Misha. My other one hasn't even been here as long as me, and doesn't have quite as many Hubs as Isabella Snow.
        Actually, I've read a lot of Isabella Snow Hubs, but it's not possible to leave comments on them, and she never comes to the Forums. Who is she?

1. Misha profile image72
          Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Umm, first she is a saucy little wench, then she is American ex-pat living in Eastern Europe, she is a blues singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3eaiou2CiA and sex columnist <snipped links> . On top of that she is just a cool and smart girl. smile

She used to be much more active here a couple of years ago and we conversed a lot, but since her priorities changed and she moved on. smile

1. camlo profile image84

Yes, I read in her profile regarding saucy little wench and sex columnist - the rest I didn't know. Thanks for the info. Now I know who Isabella Snow is, and that she's real smile

1. Dorsi profile image92
              Dorsiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Actually has anyone even seen or heard from Isabella Snow? She hasn't done anything on her blog for months. Very weird!!

2. camlo profile image84

Just watched the video - she really is a talented singer!

6. ChristinaScibona profile image74
    ChristinaScibonaposted 6 years ago

I just have this one account, although I thought about creating another.

7. blondepoet profile image76
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Just two smile

1. camlo profile image84

Do I know the other one?

1. blondepoet profile image76
        blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I dont think so lol

8. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

I only have one account.