jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Honestly people where do you think Judas went to , Heaven or Hell?

1. LadyFiddler profile image77
    LadyFiddlerposted 2 years ago

Honestly people where do you think Judas went to , Heaven or Hell?

Faithreaper our dear hubber and friend asked a question a few days ago and one of the commentors targeted or responded to my comment, so I was moved to ask this questions to have other people's view on this as it was very interesting to know people have different views on the man who betrayed the Messiah! What's your view? Please share thanks you.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12356404_f260.jpg

2. Justin Franklin profile image81
    Justin Franklinposted 2 years ago

According to dantes inferno he is at the ninth level of hell in the mouth of a monster with two other people. Plus he killed himself so...

LadyFiddlerposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Lmbo thank you Roy i believe he's right there exactly no one give and take lives except God that has ALL THE RIGHTS. Although i believe some cases suicide is exempted. LOL it have levels in hell too..... I guess so we because they hadda make  ROOM

3. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 2 years ago

The bible indicates that Judas is not saved, as Jesus said, "It would have been better for this man not to have been born at all."  Why would Jesus say that if Judas was saved?

Exactly stargrrl I AGREE and that scripture is correct apparently some people read their bible upside down. Someone stated that he could have repented in the grave and was use as God's vessel....yes a vessel but of Satan. There is no mercy for him smile

4. Rich kelley profile image61
    Rich kelleyposted 2 years ago

Right now Judas is sleeping, the judgment has yet to happen. The sheep from the goats has not happened. The wheat from the tares has not happened. Etc.

Rich Kelly Thanks for coming by  am sure you have heard or read about the story of Lazarus and Dives...Dives died & open his eyes in hell which is a place of TORMENT ...Please read Luke 16:22-28...JUDAS is awaiting eternal flames in the lake of f

2. Rich kelley profile image61
      Rich kelleyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

that is a parable a story told by Jesus to make a point

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

Hell, I guess. He didn't take the money i guess but he did wrong for betraying Jesus. He should go to hell unless Jesus had forgiven him

Hi peachy peach ,yes is there he have to go the bible said no one is lost but the son of perdition....This was in relation to the other 11 disciples. The only sin God do not forgive is blasphemy against the Holy Ghost and Judas blasphemed & betra

2. Rich kelley profile image61
      Rich kelleyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The "son of perdition" phrase simply means “man doomed to destruction” It was said by Jesus, He knows Judas is doomed to destruction when He is finally judged with the rest of us.

3. LadyFiddler profile image77

Hi Rich yeah that is what the word perdition means. Thanks for coming by again wink

working