IS DEATH A SINGLE SPIRIT?

1. profile image52
    rahmonposted 8 years ago

IS DEATH A SINGLE SPIRIT?

2. profile image44
    Precious100posted 8 years ago

Death is a fallen angel. An enemy. The sting of Death is sin. 1 Corinthians 15:55  Death will be destroyed. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Revelation 20;14....There is no discharge in the day of death....For he knoweth not that which shall be; for who can tell him when it shall be? 8) There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it. Ecclesiastes 8:7-8....Death and Hell works together. Revelation And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Revelation 6:8

3. Quilligrapher profile image86
    Quilligrapherposted 8 years ago

I have so many opinions! I have no problem just giving them away for free, nada, and at no charge.  So, if you would like my opinion about Death, I am happy to offer the same price to you.

I know that death is neither a spirit nor an enemy.  Death, like skin acne and body odor, is just another reality of life, albeit not always the easiest with which to deal. It certainly is not a punishment for one’s deeds.  Dying is part of the birth, breathing, growing, procreating, living, and aging cycle. For most, it is the grand finale of a journey through life that was filled with wonder, mystery, learning, loving, and the pursuit of bliss and happiness.   I should also include some pain and suffering too.  Perhaps the most poignant observation about death was made by sociologist Morrie Schwartz during his final months battling Lou Gehrig's disease: "You will never learn how to live until you have learned how to die." (Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom, 1997).
    That's just my opinion.  Feel free to pass it on when you're finished with it.
    Q.

working