Does God Exist?

1. profile image44
    lowell Q.posted 8 years ago

Does God Exist?

If God exist? why can't we see Him? Why we often times ended up into deadlock in asking questions about Him?

2. Here to Help profile image57
    Here to Helpposted 8 years ago

Well, for me at least, it comes down to a decision between 2 choices.  Either everything is merely coincidence and everything we see is the product of a sequence of coincidences.  Or, everything has a purpose and there's a set path for all of us.  It all comes down to the question: Do you think that this reality and human existence is just lucky or is it because there is a God?  There's no way to know for sure, you just have to have faith one way or the other.

I recently had a mind-blast moment.  I had been thinking that maybe it is all coincidences but then a day or two ago my I overheard my parents talking about how they met.  My mom went to D.C. not knowing what else to do after graduating college and not really even knowing what to do there but she went on a whim none the less.  My dad had been a foreign exchange student there and never partied.  His friends happened to get him to go to the bar with him and it just so happened my mom was at this bar.  My dad was dared to go up to her and kiss her; he did and the rest is history.  They say that they think they're sole mates. 

Now, my existence kind of rests upon this "chance" meeting.  Either I could have never been born if this coincidence hadn't taken place.  Or, there is a reason to my existence and I was intended to be here.  It's my choice to believe whether God created me or "chance".  That's what it all comes down to.

3. terced ojos profile image65
    terced ojosposted 8 years ago

All human beings perceive in themselves that God exists. Again I said all.  We perceive at some point in our lives that there is something greater than ourselves that is responsible for everything that we see. Including our lives.  All cultures have tried to codify this perception. This perception has been given many names and many forms hence the formation of countless religions but be sure it is the attempt of all humans to connect with or know better this spiritual part of ourselves.  Whether you are Agnostic or Atheist; no matter your belief system or lack of one you perceive that God exist. Mostly people disagree on the way God is presented.

working