Have you applied the law of attraction in your life and what are the results?

1. Anemari profile image57
    Anemariposted 8 years ago

Have you applied the law of attraction in your life and what are the results?

law of attraction

2. kenya! profile image55
    kenya!posted 8 years ago

YES! I have. and it works 100% of the time.
    If you can notice when you are feeling negative, which sometimes can be hard to notice, then you will see that those are the times when things do not go your way.

My sister an I also noticed that when we take the time to visualize and create the pull of money coming our way (I visualize myself in a white light with dollar bills coming towards me from all directions) and put up affirmation cards saying things like (and this is my favorite) "Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways." It does! The last time I did this I literally got a check sent from a family friend for a reason that I had long forgotten about the next week.

You should also check out EFT (Emotional Freedon Technique). It's an extremely effective technique that is as simple as tapping on accupressure points while saying phrases.

3. RHarvey profile image56
    RHarveyposted 7 years ago

Happiness, Health, and Wealth. It does work 100% of the time. If you can control your mind you can control your current and future situation(s). Great stuff!

working