Have you applied the law of attraction in your life and what are the results?

1. Anemari profile image56
    Anemariposted 8 years ago

Have you applied the law of attraction in your life and what are the results?

law of attraction

2. profile image0
    jcmmanuelposted 8 years ago

Isn't this a theosophy kind of thing? It isn't scientific - but there's of course, as so often with all things that concern the human being, something to it. After all the human being is more complex than nature, or even the universe - neuroscientists have called the human brain as complex - or even more complex - as our entire galaxy. It is no surprise then, that mental effects of 'attraction' (and distraction - or influence in general) could occur. Quantum physicists have observed that energy particles can respond to the pure fact of being observed. The point is that particular theories of 'attraction' are hard to prove. It's like with the psychokinesis experiments, we know it has been observed, but to make a theory out of that is difficult.

But your question is about having applied it. Maybe I did indirectly, through prayer, but that's a different subject. I also know that positive thoughts have positive effects on myself. I have no idea whether or not there's a 'law of attraction' behind that.

working