jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

When Does Life Start – After Conception Or After Birth? -At What Stage Does A Fo

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

When Does Life Start – After Conception Or After Birth? -At What Stage Does A Foetus Gets A Soul?

2. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 8 years ago

God knows everyone before he creates them, their soul is the person themself. The soul is real before it begins to live in a body. At Conception the soul is alive, and can die.

Jer 1:5  Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, [and] I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Exd 32:33      And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Rev 21:27     And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

3. pippap profile image85
    pippapposted 8 years ago

Hoowantstono does an excellent job of answering.  The baby has a soul from the moment of conception.  A foetus is just a different stage of development in the human experience.

4. kenya! profile image55
    kenya!posted 8 years ago

definately after conception. theres so much technology out there that can monitor the life on the unborn child and its amazing to learn about how much actually goes on inside the womb. google unborn child and you'll get a ton of websites with amazing photos and information.

if you ever get a chance to see a live ultrasound (a family member, or youself) if you haven't yet. you should. its nothing less than amazing.

working