Open to many different belief's

1. Marie_Style profile image57
    Marie_Styleposted 8 years ago

Open to many different belief's

Do You feel that we are subject to practice only one style of life or follow only one religion.

2. Born Again 05 profile image80
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

I belong to a nondenominational church. For me, it's not about religion. My faith is Christ centered and all I believe comes from God's written Word...The Bible! I have been a Born Again believer for five years. Through Bible study, prayer, hearing others testimony and experiencing God's blessings in my life, I am confident in my walk with the Lord.  I know that salvation comes through Christ Alone. What is the purpose of a man made faith or belief? God gave us His Word (the Bible), and gave us His Son that whosoever shall call upon His name shall be saved! It's God's plan that there is only one way to eternal life (through Jesus) and yet man tries to make up other ways that will definitely fail!  1 John 5: 11,12 says, "And this is the testimony. God gives us eternal life and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life. He who does not have the Son of God does not have life."  To receive the Son, simply repent of your sin (ask for forgiveness) and accept what Jesus did on the cross as full payment for your sin. Eternal life is a free gift. You just need to accept it.

working