jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Can You Dream That You Are Dreaming?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Can You Dream That You Are Dreaming?

2. dingdong profile image60
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

I've had such dreams like I wakeup to realize it was a dream, but still in reality it was again a dream in dream. Confusing huh?

3. lowerabworkout profile image57
    lowerabworkoutposted 8 years ago

One night, I was in my bed asleep, then woke up looked at the clock and it said 6am and I realised it was Monday morning and I had to get up for work.  Then I woke up and realised that in fact it was Saturday and I didn't have to get up for work. Great!

But here's the best bit -

Then I REALLY woke up and found the sun out, the birds singing and a view out over the sea.  I was on holiday in Greece and had dreamed that I had dreamed it was 6am on a work day back home!

4. Obscurely Diverse profile image57
    Obscurely Diverseposted 8 years ago

Sure you can; the subconscious is as infinite and endless as the conscious reality that you currently perceive as actuality.  Fun stuff...  smile

5. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

yes ...it has occured to me that i am dreaming and suddenly some one wakes me up , i chat with that person ..all this happened in my dream...so it happens...

6. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 8 years ago

Yes, I have experienced this type of dream many times. It is called "False Awakenings".
    These dreams are a prelude to Lucid dreams and out of body experiences. (Astral Travel)

7. profile image59
    MultiverseMindposted 14 months ago

Yes. I once dreamt that I had stayed awake all night long and was talking to my younger sister. But once I truly woke up, she told me that we hadn't talked at all. It was quite surreal...

working