jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are Mentally Sick People Who Can Not Make Decision for Salvation Covered by Chri

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

Are Mentally Sick People Who Can Not Make Decision for Salvation Covered by Christ’s Death?

And Will Mentally Sick People Go To Heaven?

2. oklahomapoet profile image57
    oklahomapoetposted 7 years ago

Yes, they are. Throughout scripture it is mentioned that Jesus came for the sick. A child who dies without having the mental capacity yet to make a decision for salvation is taken back to Christ. A mentally ill person is still a child in God's eyes.

3. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

No, they will go to hell.  God has cursed them in this life, and will do so in the hereafter.

4. profile image53
    SpaceAgeposted 7 years ago

i strongly believe that God loves us ALL. i also strongly believe that God deals w/ us ALL individually according 2 our needs/weaknesses. God made us, & He alone knows us better than we know ourselves. i sometimes wonder about how He deals w/ such ppl; especially downs ppl. i once knew a downs lady who passed, & i wonder hod God dealt w/ her. i was told that they have minds 'as children' so they can't make sound decisions as normal ppl can. this kind of makes sense, & i'm sure God has some way of reaching out & dealing w/ such ppl

5. profile image75
    Hell N0posted 7 years ago

Yet another problem for you hellers.  The mentally sick can't possibly accept your christ or the real Christ.  And where does it say in scripture that they're covered?  No where.  Good thing the hell doctrine is a hoax.

6. Lorraine Kashdan profile image60
    Lorraine Kashdanposted 6 years ago

Perhaps more importantly, if a mentally sick person is able or willing to come to Christ then they may well experience a release from their symptoms.  A person only has to make a small step toward knowing christ and the holy spirit is able to make up for the rest.