jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I believe in Astrology, do you?

1. 07Angel01 profile image71
    07Angel01posted 7 years ago

I  believe in Astrology, do you?

2. BeBrown profile image71
    BeBrownposted 7 years ago

Hi Angel, I used to believe when I was younger but not any more

3. MyWebs profile image81
    MyWebsposted 7 years ago

No I don't believe in Astrology. I can't believe the positions of the stars decide if I am going to have a good or bad day today.

4. Dmian profile image57
    Dmianposted 7 years ago

I believe Astrology works because we want it to work, there is something called the forer effect or barnum effect, it also called warm reading where you can just say a lot of comments that somethings are bound to be true but of course most of the things astrology will tell you are good things about your sign, plus they will tell things that are true to almost anyone like "You are not living to your full potential" or "you are an independent thinker" because well who wants to admit that you´re actually not an independant thinker. My advise is if you choose to believe in astrology use your horoscope only to learn the cool tips they give you and do not limit yourself... i had a friend that would not date an Aries because Aries are cheaters....

5. charalat profile image60
    charalatposted 7 years ago

consider this fact: the planet consists of water at 70%.
    the water on earth moves according to the movements of the planets, especially the moon.
    then think about our body, which consists of water at 70% too.
    if this happens with the other three elements - air/earth/fire - then there must be some connection.

personally i believe in the characteristics of each sign - not particularly in  everyday predictions though.

p.s. listen to what your heart tells you - it always has the correct answer which only applies to you!

6. astroloves profile image58
    astrolovesposted 7 years ago

I do believe in Astrology but I do not believe in the daily horoscopes. Astrology is too complicated to just take those things seriously.

7. astrorajiv profile image57
    astrorajivposted 6 years ago

I am astrologer,I believe in astrology.Everyone should believe astrology upto some extent.