I am some confused about son of God belive I want to clearly understand christianity belive...
and originity of Bibile is it in original form and what are the proof.
The basics about Christianity is that
1. God is sinless and lives in a sinless environment (Heaven)
2. Mankind is a sinful (commits wrong)
3. God loves man and desires mankind to live with Him forever.
4. Mankind is unable because of being sinful to live with a sinless God and stands guilty before Him
5. Mankind needed someone who could him or her acceptable to God.
6. Jesus the son of God lived a sinless life according to God's law and had the sin of the whole world placed on him when he died on the cross being a substitute payment in our place.
7. God was satisfied with what His Son did and raised Him from the dead signifying Jesus death was sufficient.
8. God by grace (unmerited favor) offers the free gift of salvation if humans are willing acknowledge their sinfulness before God and accept that by trusting that Jesus died on the cross in their place and rose again for them, God will cleanse them of their sins and declare them to have right standing with Him.
9. Those who put are trust in Christ to save them then are instructed to follow what God has laid out in the Bible including serving God out of gratitude and telling others about the Gospel (good news).
by LondonGirl 9 years ago
What determines how much you get per click in Adsense? Is it the topic, or some weird witchy-brew no-one really understands?I ask because 2 things have confused me, looking just now at my account, for the first time in a while.my Easter Eggs hub has been getting lots of traffic and a few clicks...
by Alison Graham 3 years ago
I had a message today that I have been 'selected' for HubPro - does this mean that an editor will change my work without my consent? I am confused about what I have read here on the site.I like the idea of help to improve my work, but am concerned that as I do not have a copy of all my hubs, I will...
by kathleenkat 6 years ago
Hi all,Yesterday, when I logged in, I was at 85. Now, I am at 83. I havn't published any hubs or answered any questions, obviously because I was logged out. I am a little confused on how the rating could have gone down. Do Hubs change in rating? I never really paid attention. I noticed one...
by sproquita 3 years ago
I posted my first Hub this morning. It got a score of 71 and was marked as featured. I figured OK, I got a C on my paper. Better luck next time. Now, I see it's still featured but the score has dropped to 62. Will it now become unfeatured? Why did the score...
by helenathegreat 10 years ago
I know we've talked about this before, but searching the forums did nothing for me. I have a bunch of questions about tagging our hubs.Do adding more tags lower your hubscore? I usually just try to add everything I can think of, including misspellings, plural AND singular forms of...
by ptosis 5 years ago
Confused about bra sizing interactive online. Please help me pick the correct size.Classic way = measure the band width, add 5 and them how many inches over is the cup size. BW=35.5, CW= 43.5 translates to a 40C the traditional way. I went to 2 different interactive sites and soma = 38DD &...
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|