I am some confused about son of God belive I want to clearly understand christianity belive...
and originity of Bibile is it in original form and what are the proof.
The basics about Christianity is that
1. God is sinless and lives in a sinless environment (Heaven)
2. Mankind is a sinful (commits wrong)
3. God loves man and desires mankind to live with Him forever.
4. Mankind is unable because of being sinful to live with a sinless God and stands guilty before Him
5. Mankind needed someone who could him or her acceptable to God.
6. Jesus the son of God lived a sinless life according to God's law and had the sin of the whole world placed on him when he died on the cross being a substitute payment in our place.
7. God was satisfied with what His Son did and raised Him from the dead signifying Jesus death was sufficient.
8. God by grace (unmerited favor) offers the free gift of salvation if humans are willing acknowledge their sinfulness before God and accept that by trusting that Jesus died on the cross in their place and rose again for them, God will cleanse them of their sins and declare them to have right standing with Him.
9. Those who put are trust in Christ to save them then are instructed to follow what God has laid out in the Bible including serving God out of gratitude and telling others about the Gospel (good news).
by LondonGirl 12 years ago
What determines how much you get per click in Adsense? Is it the topic, or some weird witchy-brew no-one really understands?I ask because 2 things have confused me, looking just now at my account, for the first time in a while.my Easter Eggs hub has been getting lots of traffic and a few clicks...
by ptosis 7 years ago
Confused about bra sizing interactive online. Please help me pick the correct size.Classic way = measure the band width, add 5 and them how many inches over is the cup size. BW=35.5, CW= 43.5 translates to a 40C the traditional way. I went to 2 different interactive sites and soma = 38DD &...
by Jane Seaman 10 years ago
I am confused about adsense and Kontera. I am not sure that I know how to utilize them. I also don'tI have a publisher number from adsense and they have ads all over my page. There is a link from my hubpage account that is suppose to take me to my google account. (this is the page that shows my...
by helenathegreat 13 years ago
I know we've talked about this before, but searching the forums did nothing for me. I have a bunch of questions about tagging our hubs.Do adding more tags lower your hubscore? I usually just try to add everything I can think of, including misspellings, plural AND singular forms of...
by Abby Slutsky 9 months ago
I am not sure of the difference between Google.com and Goggle. Android. Which is the one that seems to be stronger for most people as far as helping with traffic? Thanks for any knowledge about this.
by Alison Graham 5 years ago
I had a message today that I have been 'selected' for HubPro - does this mean that an editor will change my work without my consent? I am confused about what I have read here on the site.I like the idea of help to improve my work, but am concerned that as I do not have a copy of all my hubs, I will...
Copyright © 2021 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|