jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who is JESUS CHRIST in your life?because i know GOD loves you .

1. profile image48
    edjieposted 7 years ago

Who is JESUS CHRIST in your life?because i know GOD loves you .

2. profile image48
    edjieposted 7 years ago

Fore me JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY ONE GOD . HE is the only one savior of the world and he is my savior because he loves me more than anything in this world.He is the gods of all gods and he is the highest of all highest,he is a true GOD of the world.I have something to tell you, i want to tell about the truth that GOD loves you.I know you have many question comes from your mind but you did know that GOD can answer to your question.you did not know whats the sweetest time of the day? its when you pray.why?because you're talking to the one who love you most.The bible is the love letter from GOD to you.you are not an accident why you are here in this world because god have a plan to your life.                                                    your friend in Christ edjie

3. Born Again 05 profile image81
    Born Again 05posted 7 years ago

Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God. He is God in the flesh and humbled himself to be born in a manager. He walked this earth some 2000 years ago, led a sinless life and gave Himself as the blood sacrifice for the payment of our sins. He was crucified, died and was buried. He overcame death and rose again. He is seated at the right hand of God the Father in Heaven. Those who repent of their sin and believe in the finished work of Christ on the cross shall one day spend eternity with Him.  In the Bible, 1John 5:11,12 says, " And this is the testimony. God gives us eternal life and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life. He who does not have the Son of God does not have life."  Believe on the Lord Jesus and you shall be saved! He is not a myth nor simply an inspirational character. Our own timeline was started around Him. He will be coming again. Are you ready?

4. Dian'swords4u profile image60
    Dian'swords4uposted 7 years ago

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.  He is God's son and the second part of the trinity.  He is the alpha and the omega, Lord of lords, King of kings. Jesus is my best friend, one I can go to anytime day or night with any problem and know that he will direct my path in the right direction.  He is the one in whom I put my faith and trust in and the one I will serve until I die and go to be with him in heaven.

working