jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you know Jesus Christ as your personal savior?

1. JaimeDawn76 profile image83
    JaimeDawn76posted 7 years ago

Do you know Jesus Christ as your personal savior?

2. Hyphenbird profile image92
    Hyphenbirdposted 7 years ago

Yes, I do! And I am forever thankful to Him.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Absolutely yes, I do. On August 1, 1982 A.D. a Sunday morning GOD shown me in a vision the other side of death. It is glorious. I know what is waiting for me when I die and crossover to the other side of death. In the meantime I must go on and fulfill and complete my destiny and purpose on the earth which I am doing through my 1 article that is seen in 8 countries through 100 percent referring sites and my answering questions on hubpages to the glory of GOD. My article is seen in 8 countries: United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia, Japan, Brazil, China. Some cities are: New York City, New York; San Francisco, Ca.; Pelato, Brazil; Wuhan, China; Calgary, Canada. This is my ultimate destiny for my life on the earth given to me by GOD and I have accepted this mission and I am fulfilling it through my 1 article and being on hubpages. Thank You.

4. DeBorrah K. Ogans profile image56
    DeBorrah K. Ogansposted 7 years ago

Yes I DO! Without a doubt! I cannot imagine not having the LORD in my life!  For this I am truly FOREVER THANKFUL!

5. MBDungo profile image57
    MBDungoposted 7 years ago

Jesus is not a personal savior, He is a savior of the church. If you suspecting me if I am wrong, and you are the right then give me a single Bible verse proved that the Christ is a personal savior, and I will be with you. Amen.

6. darrylcrawford profile image67
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

YES INDEED I AM! It's the best choice I ever made and ever will make. I can't even fathom what my life would be without HIM.