jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what does it mean if I dream I gave birth to a skeleton baby

1. profile image43
    ebsobeposted 7 years ago

what does it mean if I dream I gave birth to a skeleton baby

I was basically in labor. My child was born not alive and only a skeleton.

2. harrywellskin profile image60
    harrywellskinposted 7 years ago

Most of the dream are false. It is just a product of false imagination, but some believes that it happen in reverse. So when you dream of a skeleton, maybe someday you will have a cute fat baby.

3. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

Hmmm, well I can only break the dream down into parts, to put these together you would need to use your own knowledge of your life right now.

To dream of a baby that is ugly or displeasing means to look out for treachery in someone you are inlined to trust. Sick babies are generally a warning of difficulties ahead, so be cautious of your business or love affairs.

A skeleton featured in your dream predicts news of a legacy, unless it was seen as part of a medical display or in a museum, in which case it augurs new and interesting friends.

Birth. You are sure to have good news soon after a dream of a birth or of giving birth to a baby, (although I have my doubts as to the relevance of this in the instance the baby is born such as the one in your dream).

I hope this helped.

4. Violet Flame profile image73
    Violet Flameposted 7 years ago

It really depends on what's going on with your life and your mind-set at the time of dreaming.

Write down your dream in every detail, add in the emotion you were having and the impression. Then start to free associate with the images, the feelings. As you write you might get an inspiration, follows it's lead and always apply it to your life or mind-set right now.

Let it be like an automatic writing, keep writing whatever comes out without censoring. You might find it starts to make sense to you in a way that can directly apply to your life.

working