jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I wonder if this modern world wide world DEMOCRACY mean that you are free to d

1. rsrcabdi profile image54
    rsrcabdiposted 7 years ago

I wonder if this modern world wide world  DEMOCRACY  mean that you are free to do what ever u like?

for in this world we see human acts of offenses and stupidity going on and when you talk about it everything says it is democratic and one can do what ever he likes. then where are we going to end  if now we see men marrying men and tomorrow we will see men marrying animals and saying it is democratic while doing a violation on the rights of the peasants. then so far where are we going to end. and for sure let us get to remember that this universe is unfolding and everything will go on to the judgement of God as we see that we are dying and burying our friends everyday.

2. multifunctions profile image60
    multifunctionsposted 7 years ago

your freedom ends where another person's freedom starts. so its mutual in essence.

3. jite profile image38
    jiteposted 7 years ago

Democracy gives us many rights,but at the same time we have some duties also.One must understand the duties equally.

4. rahat.infinite profile image54
    rahat.infiniteposted 7 years ago

Democracy is England's invention ... Oops Elizabeth's?

Who don't know Democracy, Nationalism is ENEMY of Religion smile

There is a lot of violence in democracy

5. Catherine Kane profile image82
    Catherine Kaneposted 5 years ago

Respectfully, democracy is not a world-wide practice. It's only the case in certain parts of the world

Also respectfully, two people of the same sex getting married is not anyway the same as bestiality. One is a loving act of mutual consent, and the other would be an abuse, ecause the animal can not give informed consent

I'm sorry if some things in the modern world make you sad.