jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is life for you?

1. Glyne profile image56
    Glyneposted 7 years ago

What is life for you?

Its a matter of perception on how you see life by defining it.

2. warrioRR profile image59
    warrioRRposted 7 years ago

Life is every thing but not every thing for me, because I look the reality and cruelty of life and its true face

3. Glyne profile image56
    Glyneposted 7 years ago

thanks.. life as we know is not as good as we wanted it to be. but we have to play the cards dealt to us. because of the original sin, knowing what is right or wrong, life turned out to be like this.

4. johnsams profile image69
    johnsamsposted 7 years ago

Life is like a gift to everyone, and life means doing good things, achieving goals and fulfilling your dreams whilst making others happy. Its like an adventure.

I would like to quote something from a song by Bon Jovi "Life is a mystery, it's a blessing and a curse. Or something worse " isnt that totally true. Its the perspective that counts and how you look at things in general.

5. rahat.infinite profile image55
    rahat.infiniteposted 7 years ago

Its a lesson, its a institute

We have to live life according to the priorities. We are here not for ourselves only, but for everyone smile

6. misterdiggs profile image57
    misterdiggsposted 7 years ago

Life is a gift when you're happy.

Suicide is an escape from life when life has become hell on earth.

It's good when it's good but it sucks when it's bad.

Life is all good and all bad and everything in between.  I measure it moment to moment.

Right now it's good cuz I'm about to eat cake with my 5 and 12 year old son.  They're excited about the taste of birthday cake...

smile..

working