jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i need magic spells, where do i begin? where are some free spells?

1. profile image45
    treena105posted 7 years ago

i need magic spells, where do i begin?  where are some free spells?

i am wise and carefull with spells but half the spell do not work, which breaks my heart because this is what i want to be. i need free spells, i need some sort of master. can you help me? thank you

2. Dave Mathews profile image60
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

You need to look elsewhere not in Christianity and philosophy for this answer. Spells are Pagan Rituals.

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Belief in spells stems from the same stupidity and gullibility that causes belief in religions such as Christianity and Islam.  The reason they don't work is that they are based on false belief.  They have no connection to reality.

You want help?  Take this advice:  Put away childish things such as magick, spells, and religions. GROW UP!

4. AdeleCosgroveBray profile image96
    AdeleCosgroveBrayposted 7 years ago

If your spells only partially work, if they work at all, then perhaps you need to study the subject much more thoroughly before you continue to experiment.

There are numerous books on this subject, and countles webpages to study - some better than others, of course.

If you use Hubpages search facility, you'll find many relevant pages here, too.