jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Where does man go after death ?

1. rajivnandy profile image59
    rajivnandyposted 7 years ago

Where does man go after death ?

2. gpinheiro profile image55
    gpinheiroposted 7 years ago

I have had a Christian upbringing, though I do not practice and have been away from religion for many years. I do not believe in life after death, but sometimes I want to believe in it, because our life is so short and if we disappear after our death, it does not make sense.

3. Springboard profile image81
    Springboardposted 7 years ago

It is the biggest enigma of all time. Where do we go? Is there a place? Or do we just wink out? It is one of those questions no one truly knows the answer to, but one we will all, ultimately, find out about.

4. maheshpatwal profile image74
    maheshpatwalposted 7 years ago

To the same place where woman goes............ smile Sorry Bad Joke.

As per Hindu Mythology after death all species go to heaven or hell that depends upon the KARMA (Deeds Good Or Bad) which that person has done in his whole life............

5. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

To the graveyard as for as I know. Sorry. No personal experience so far!

6. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

Its a question that also has been answered many times, yet religion always tries and adds its confusion, to what this process involves, the process of Dying and being Dead. I have put up a HUB on this a while back at this link.

7. EnergyAdvisor profile image75
    EnergyAdvisorposted 7 years ago

my personal thought on this is that it is a decision. If the decision is to life your life like most of the humans do your life will be taken by death into the unknown and you'll be nothing but awareness unaware with itself. However if you live your life like a shaman/warrior and learned to alter your awareness and even to concentrate your awareness to travel out of your body, to dream awake and be awake while dreaming, to understand the concepts of energy as it flows through the universe and to direct them in your favor, only then there is a possibility that after being touched by death you'd still be aware.