jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

who believes in 2012?

1. marcov profile image54
    marcovposted 7 years ago

who believes in 2012?

2. tio12 profile image70
    tio12posted 7 years ago

i dont believe it, because 2012 is going to storm the sun. This prediction is based on the monitoring of space weather monitoring centers in several countries since the 1960s.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 7 years ago

well, unless the earth blows up, or we are hit by a celestial body, I definitely believe theat 2012 will arrive.

4. grejotte profile image77
    grejotteposted 7 years ago

I don't believe that any catastrophe will happen. I believe that people are always creating "the end of the world" to scare people. Same as 2000, they also thought it would be the end in year 1000. Now, they found a new reason.

Maybe there will be some changes, but I believe it will be more on a spiritual side, and that won't happen in one day.

5. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

It will come and go and the people  who believe this kind of nonsense will move on to another date.  They always do.

Eventually, our world will end.  If someone  predicts it, that will only be blind luck.

6. JayMoss8013 profile image55
    JayMoss8013posted 7 years ago

I believe in 2012 it's only a year, but seriously if it does happen it's not because someone guessed right or just ended their calendar it's because we are to vain to realize what we have done to our Earth. I'm not an environmentalist but I do believe not enough of us are trying to correct hundreds of years of pollution. There's too much money these oil companies are throwin out for us to not completely have electric cars or hemp ran cars or vegetable oil. IT CAN BE DONE!!!! Nobody wants to stand up and do anything about it just sit on our a***s and hope someone else does it. Well people this Earth is melting our weather for a lack of a better word is F****d! So whether you believe it or not just know that we all had and may still have the opportunity to fix it.

7. wachessor profile image57
    wachessorposted 7 years ago

I definitely do not. There will probably be some sort of eclipse like the Mayans predicted, but I highly doubt the world will end unless it is the Lord's will. It's just a media thing...

8. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

2012 is 1and 1/2 years from now wait for it it will come and then you can see for yourself.