jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why hate Jesus?

1. heavenbound5511 profile image80
    heavenbound5511posted 7 years ago

Why hate Jesus?

John 7:7- advises that the world hates the Word of Jesus because He testifies against the world
    .This 50 million dollar question is why – why do so many people hate Jesus and everything that He personally stands for?

2. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

mainly because a lot of people now realise that jesus wasn't the son of a fictional god . he may have existed but he was nothing more then a man who spoke well. i think with all the attrocities commited here and all the deaths by nature that many people are angry because they see religious people still trying to push the glory of god no matter what happens in the world.it's not really jesus that many hate just the misled followers who don't have the strength to take responsibility for themselves.

3. adayatech profile image59
    adayatechposted 7 years ago

People hate Jesus because they don't know Him.

4. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Hey heavenbound -- why don't you accelerate your fantasy meeting so you can indulge your hot monkey bible love?  You bible thumpers are childish, primitive, wackos.

5. profile image55
    abt79posted 4 years ago

There is, in fact, historical evidence that a man named Jesus existed in the early 1st century in the land of Judea. He did exist. Whether you believe he was the Son of God, well, that's up to faith. Why do people hate him?
    I simply do not know for sure.
    I surmise that some people hate Jesus because some Christians have a bad and/or hateful attitude towards non-Christians, and some non-Christians think that this means Jesus was a bad person.

working