jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What one thing about christianity turns you off THE MOST?

1. cresandsuzanne profile image58
    cresandsuzanneposted 7 years ago

What one thing about christianity turns you off THE MOST?

2. wmspringer profile image59
    wmspringerposted 7 years ago

As a Christian...people who pretend to be Christian, but don't act like it!

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

the brainwashing from childhood that is used.

4. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

People that don't believe in God "Jesus Christ" and yet claim to know all about God .

5. puebloman profile image60
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

The thing that turns me off most about christianity is christians. If they are what life is about, give me death.

6. Marliza Gunter profile image77
    Marliza Gunterposted 7 years ago

When people merchandise with God and His Word... when they run salvation and church like it is a business... when their lust for money, power and fame twist the true Love of God...

7. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 7 years ago

Everything. They follow the Pauline doctrine and don't hold any truth. Yet to them, if someone isn't in the Christian religion they are lost.
    They believe they are under grace because Paul taught them this. They totally ignore Yahshua's teachings yet say they follow him

They call Yahshua Jesus, think he is God and even worship him above the Father

8. Michael-Milec profile image62
    Michael-Milecposted 5 years ago

Christianity as manifested today in the world proves to be man made ,godless sisstem , organized to controll people .
    Your questin has been answered already : e v e r y t I n g .
    Some twenty years ago, I've made statement in Moscow , while speaking to a group of post- grad. Students ," the Christianity as is known in the world today, is dominated by the devil . ( cool, isn't ) shocked my translator a " new convert " ;- needed doesnt's of hours to explain in details, which down the road brought Glory to the manifestation of kingdom of God by that person availability to the Holy Spirit.

9. Janellegems profile image66
    Janellegemsposted 2 years ago

Christians who judge and condemn about every little thing and give no room to make mistakes and have faults, no grace and mercy.