jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What will make you change your faith?

1. Rishy Rich profile image75
    Rishy Richposted 7 years ago

What will make you change your faith?

2. profile image47
    khwajapeerposted 7 years ago

first of all,no one can  make change in my faith. because faith means trust, if you bealive in god. god will not make cjange in your faith.

3. NikenDiana profile image54
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

Nothing can change my faith.....coz it's about what i believe and my trust to God and my privacy. I do believe God exist...and for that i follow what my God give for command.

4. stilljustwonderin profile image61
    stilljustwonderinposted 7 years ago

Nothing can make me change my faith.  I have felt God's love pour over me, so intense.  There is not a word in our language to describe how beautiful it is.  It has confirmed my faith.  I can't deny it.

5. kawsar ahmad profile image59
    kawsar ahmadposted 7 years ago

Any other truth if it comes to you and you realize it to be the truth but formerly didnt know anything about but now you know its the truth instead of sticking to what you previously believed just because you cant except the new truth to be true when you know its the truth but deny it out of arrogance. Such as Christians who have converted to Islam etc.We should continually seek the truth to make sure we have the best chance of reaching it

6. Dian'swords4u profile image61
    Dian'swords4uposted 7 years ago

Nothing will make me change my mind about muy faith.  My faith is in Jesus and that is all I need to make it in this world.  He died for my sins and and this makes him my Savior forever.

working