jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What God do you serve and why

1. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

What God do you serve and why

2. Marisa OConnor profile image64
    Marisa OConnorposted 7 years ago

I don't serve any God.  This question is like asking what unicorn do you serve?

3. harrybaguio@hotma profile image62
    harrybaguio@hotmaposted 7 years ago

Im with marisa. I don't serve any God. There is no evidence of a God. If there is a definite proff of a God then maybe i will believe in it. SInce there is not. Nooo serving for now. hehe

4. puebloman profile image59
    pueblomanposted 7 years ago

I definitely agree with Marissa on this one.

5. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I serve the Almighty God for my soul salvation and a life with Him after Judgement Day.Don't be move by those that do not believe,everyone is not suppose to believe.Each one of us that do believe shall receive "PERSONAL EVIDENCE" OF GOD'S EXISTENCE IN THE IMAGE OF OUR SPIRITS.If the lost wants to be lost it is because they chose to be.Seek and you shall find.Knock and the door shall be open unto you.THAT'S A FACT. I stand and was prepared by God to bring forth His evidence that the mouth of the gainsayers may be put to silence.My hub's will give you,(but not everyone)a full understanding of God's ability of spirit.

6. Thesource profile image80
    Thesourceposted 7 years ago

I don't need to serve the Almighty One. Because he is Divine and is not in need of my service to Him. He does not need water, air or anything we need. He does not need anything I have. If he likes something all he has to do is to call it out and it will appear.

However, you and I need him. He serves us by granting our prayers.
    He seems to appreciate our thanks. He has been serving us ever since he created us. We would not last another second if he stops serving us.

To serve him is like tipping a poor man tipping Bill Gates with 2 cents.

Because of his love he is happy to serve us and I thank him for that.
    We will joyfully re-unite with him one day. His Love like all true love is unconditional.

This is something about my God that is too Grand and too Magnificent and too Good to accept for most of you.