jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are you tired of?

1. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

What are you tired of?

2. Richard Craig profile image78
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

Putting effort into my career and getting little or nothing back.  If I was sure I was moving in the right direction it would be fine.  And my brother and my mom arguing over every stupid minute detail.  Then they have to tell me about it as if it matters.

3. Mom Kat profile image80
    Mom Katposted 7 years ago

I am tired of my sister thinking she is better than me just because her husband makes a lot of money, she lives in a more expensive house, she gets to wear high priced clothes, and go out on dates with her husband.
    I am tired of her putting down everything about me she can think of just to make herself feel better.
    I am tired of her constant pokes & jabs & button pushing just to try and start drama within the family.
    I am tired of her petty sibling rivelry against me that I've never been interested in joining.

4. Apostle Jack profile image61
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I can feel everyones spirit.Is it not good to let it all come out. And don't tell me you don't fell at lease a little release of spirit by doing so.It always helps.Thanks for your response.

5. sammyfiction profile image60
    sammyfictionposted 7 years ago

Im tired....haha being up for ages does not help! tongue

umm...I'm actual quite tired of the direspect I get over the counter from customers when they come into my shop - sure I offer a service and great food but not the world! Oi, not exactly my most favourite topic haha! next question........... o.O

thanks for asking!