jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

If you were offered the choice - riches, or a good life (unknown form) which one

1. gg.zaino profile image82
    gg.zainoposted 7 years ago

If you were offered the choice - riches, or a good life (unknown form) which one would you accept?

The "good life" may virtually take the form as  that of a peasant... or a life  working with lepers.. maybe lifelong employment involving child cancer patients, or maybe even inhabiting the body of an alternate and diametrically opposed religious believer ...

2. Brian Whyte profile image68
    Brian Whyteposted 7 years ago

I already have a good life..I'd probably choose riches..

But if it was a matter of only having one or the other, then I'd choose a good life..maybe riches would come with a good life..heh..

3. Robwrite profile image84
    Robwriteposted 7 years ago

As long as I had a good life, I wouldn't care if  I were rich. Rich people can be unhappy too. I'd choose the happy life.

4. camlo profile image90
    camloposted 7 years ago

A good life or riches? Well, rather a good life without riches than a bad one with - as long as the good life was my idea of a 'good life'.

5. clintonb profile image58
    clintonbposted 7 years ago

riches, but i could also use those riches to help the poor.

6. EatLovePray profile image54
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

A good life. If I have that..I have all the riches in the world. smile

7. milesofjazz profile image59
    milesofjazzposted 7 years ago

Well put EatLovePray, I agree with you completely.

8. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

I would take the good life being rich in money power and belongings is incredably lonly and over rated i would rather have nothing and be content than have everything i want and be misserable balance is esstianal in finding happiness you dont have to have money or power to be rich in love is better than to be rich in filth and greed.

9. LillyGrillzit profile image77
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

riches...Not! Both? Good Life! I always think about "The Butterfly Effect" when I have to answer these questions. :0)

Closed to reply

working