jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

When do you seek God in your life more than ever?

1. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 7 years ago

When do you seek God in your life more than ever?

2. poojs profile image49
    poojsposted 7 years ago

there is no sense in telling when to seek god in life more than ever,he is our almighty he will be there with us every time in our every work .no matter u think about him or not he will be with you

3. Liberate profile image54
    Liberateposted 7 years ago

God Means The World To Me; Always Wanted To Help People; And Having God Behind Me Is Simply A Army of My Own! Without God; I'll Have Given Up Long Ago; On Everything.

He Provides A reason To Live; And Reason To Say This World Can Be Saved.

When I Had Heaps Of Pain Inside Me; He Helped Numb It; And Remove My Infection.

4. Ruchira profile image76
    Ruchiraposted 7 years ago

Honestly, I seek the Almighty the MOST in my life is when I have troubles lurking on my mind and dunno which way to go.

5. trafford profile image38
    traffordposted 7 years ago

God is always with us - But this is different, we only remember and ask for God in trouble, sickness and problems.

6. camlo profile image88
    camloposted 7 years ago

In an emergency situation, when we otherwise don't know where to turn.

7. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 7 years ago

I believe he has his angels flying around, willing to help at any time, if we just remember to ask.......  I could not cope without god in my life, every minute of every day,,,,,

8. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Oh these insecure God haters are at it again, negative voting!  SAD truly sad!!

9. profile image56
    jerinvarposted 7 years ago

When you are in trouble. This is what many tell.

10. profile image0
    gregster77posted 7 years ago

When I'm happy and by giving thanks.when all is going too right...when I'm joyful

11. Apostle Jack profile image59
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

I t is a constant everyday life 24/7 every moment is a preparation of spirit for the next moment,there is one level of spirituality that I remain on to battle all on-coming negativeity of spirits.Most people have God mixed up with something else,they take God as only some to run to when they can't get what and how they want things in life to be,and they miss out on all the real goodies.

12. bulletproofballoo profile image61
    bulletproofballooposted 7 years ago

Though we're called to seek God in our lives 24/7, through good and bad, happy or sad, we as humans all tend to seek God at the times when we are lowest. These are the times when we become aware that, "Wait, I can't do this on my own. I need help."

working