jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in reincarnation? If yes, why? If no, why not?

1. Shil1978 profile image91
    Shil1978posted 7 years ago

Do you believe in reincarnation? If yes, why? If no, why not?

2. Heuchera profile image79
    Heucheraposted 7 years ago

I'm reasonably certain that my cat was at least partially reincarnated in my son.  It's no easier to trim my son's nails than it was to trim the cat's claws.

3. HOOWANTSTONO profile image60
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 7 years ago

No I don't.. Reincarnation is an invention from Pagan Religion dated back to around 4500 yrs ago a Kingdom called Babylon. Where the Queen of Babylon, sent out a decree to cut the Palm trees down in memory of her killed husband Nimrod. A year later the Palm trees started to sprout new shoots and leaves and she sent out another decree to Honor this occasion as the Reincarnation of Nimrod in the Palm trees. This commemoration still takes place today at the 25 December and the trees are still cut down to honor the decree. but now its called Xmas.

Reincarnation never did work its only a fairy tale that religions still use.

4. DStettler profile image60
    DStettlerposted 7 years ago

Yes and no, I believe in life after death but I don't believe we become another creature/or being. I believe we will be resurrected into our own selves again.

5. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 7 years ago

There is no such thing as a person having another life besides this one.We each have one life and one spirit which shall be judged on Judgment Day.You don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

6. coyjay profile image75
    coyjayposted 4 years ago

I really believe more in recurrence. In recurrence, you are born again in the same place and time and you continue to recur until you get it right. That is until you reach a higher level of being.