jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Koran burning: Is there a justification?

1. xixi12 profile image71
    xixi12posted 7 years ago

Koran burning: Is there a justification?

With the publicised burning of the Koran. Is it justfied

2. triosol profile image58
    triosolposted 7 years ago

I do sternly condemn this insane thought of disrespecting the Holy Quran

This is very bad because more & more terrorist got reason.Quran is a holy book for the muslim community.What happen on 9/11 is terror crime not the muslim crime so if you want peace you must be respect this holybook.The terrorist peoples has no religious.

It is sad that media is publishing such news , this should be ban from any kind of publication (Internet included). This man (Pastor Terry Jones) just want publicity nothing else thoese who know quran knows that , Quran never teached violence , but some people molded tha fact for their own benefit , ofcourcse man hungry of sex, money and power.

"We have to stand up for our Muslim brothers and sisters and say, "This is not OK."'

Lets hope cooler heads will prevail this action.

3. LIFE IS ABOUT profile image56
    LIFE IS ABOUTposted 7 years ago

there is no justification to intolerance of any religion or belief, or should not be in the World .Every human is intitled to there beliefs, as long as they do no harm to others.

4. angel115707 profile image60
    angel115707posted 7 years ago

I don't like burning books, but burning books is not as important as burning children alive, which is what these terrorists will do now, in some other country and blame it on a guy in Florida.... that whole town is messed up a gay mayor with 911 as interfaith day? bahhhahaha...911 is proof faiths do not want to mix.... and now people freak out over this, you know if someone burns my Holy book, the Bible which to me is the real Word of God, I would feel sorry for that person, and their soul, but these nut jobs worrying more about the quran than human lives being at risk are very stupid!!!! get over yourselves and worry about lives.... HELLO!!!!! I think this guy knows what he is doing, he knows threatening to burn books will bring the terrorists out of their holes and show their true colors.... he knows its bad, but he doesnt care, he wants people to wake up and see how fanatical these wack jobs are!!!!

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

it makes no sense to me but we are talking about religious people so to many of them it's the norm. how one religion thinks they have more rights then another always makes me laugh. nothing like the pot calling the kettle black.

6. Tom_Radford profile image61
    Tom_Radfordposted 7 years ago

No, it's just some idiot trying to stir up a fight. There's enough trouble in the world without people provoking oneanother in this way. It's like kids fighting in the schoolyard!

7. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

Why not?  Tell that to the Saudis, for example, that will confiscate and shred a bible in your luggage.  Who will have you incarcerated or stoned if you bring in a bunch of them.

Not that I object -- all religions are stupid and evil.  And if religious wackos want to kill each other, I'm all for it.  I just hope I can avoid being collateral damage.